- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Solidarity with #OccupyDandenong : Family & Community BBQ : Saturday, January 31
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
Author Archives: @ndy
On Saturday, January 31 there’s a solidarity BBQ/picnic/rally at #IFF (International Flavors & Fragrances) in Dandenong (310 Frankston-Dandenong Road, Dandenong South) from noon to 4pm. #OccupyDandenong workers have been occupying the site since Tuesday morning — over three days now … Continue reading
UPDATE : Social media campaign to #OccupyDandenong gathers steam with IFF workers locked in pay dispute, Melissa Townsend, Dandenong Leader, January 27, 2015 | Dandenong flavour factory pay dispute escalates to lock-in, Lucy Battersby, The Age, January 27, 2015 | … Continue reading
FTR, I make a brief appearance in this item from The 7.30 Report (January 23, 2014): ALISON CALDWELL, REPORTER: In May last year, a neo-Nazi rally in Brisbane was interrupted. A group of construction workers from a building site nearby … Continue reading
[via RISE] 18th January 2015 From: Foxtrot Compound To: Mr. Peter Sutton We would like to say today about your policy that if you do not wish us to come to Australia, then that’s okay. It’s your country. But it … Continue reading
Squadron 88 Sydney-based neo-Nazi groupuscule Squadron 88 (88 = HH = Heil Hitler) organised a protest to take place at Penrith station this evening at 6.30pm. The purpose of the rally was to oppose the construction of an Islamic community … Continue reading
Note : The Facebook profile ‘Astrid Ezard’ is a fake nazi account. Treat accordingly. === If you use Facebook and are in any way involved in expressing opposition to racism and fascism then there’s some possibility you will be targeted … Continue reading
Below I’ve republished David Graeber’s recent interview with Pinar Öğünç about his recent (December) trip to Rojava as part of a small international delegation to the area. I’ve also included links to several articles of relevance. A good collection of … Continue reading
1. Declassified Cabinet papers reveal that racist violence by the Australian Nationalists Movement and National Action was a matter of some concern in 1988-1989. See : Cabinet papers 1988-89: racism alive and violent, Damien Murphy, The Sydney Morning Herald, January … Continue reading
Yesterday afternoon, Ralph Cerminara declared on Twitter that he would be leading a crusade to Lakemba: It didn’t go quite according to plan, however. After having been given a clip ’round the ears by angry locals, ADL führer Cerminara (36) … Continue reading
I think this deserves props so I’m republishing it here (via C|O). See : Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker, Refugee Action Coalition Sydney, December 20, 2014.