- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Andrew Sanders on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- Mike Ballard on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- jacko on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- Jamie (Melbourne) on slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Author Archives: @ndy
Sounds of Songlines: Benefit gig for Warriors of Aboriginal Resistance 8pm, Saturday, April 25 In support of WAR, a collective of young Aboriginal people committed to the cause of decolonization and the philosophy of Aboriginal nationalism, resistance and revival. Performances … Continue reading
I wrote an article for overland on Reclaim Australia. You can read it here. I also answered some curly questions for New Matilda. You can read that here. On tomorrow’s episode of Floating Anarchy (The SUWA Show, Friday, 5.30pm, 855AM, … Continue reading
I thought I may as well feature here a few of the neo-Nazis who attended the Reclaim Australia (RA) rally in Melbourne yesterday. First, Shermon Burgess’s #BFF Neil Erikson (far right w camera and orange vest) of ‘Nationalist Republican Guard’: … Continue reading
Briefly: police quarantined maybe 100-150 Reclaim Australia (RA) supporters on the concourse above the square. They were then surrounded on both sides by police. Anti-racists formed picket lines around this assembly and prevented many (but not all) other racists from … Continue reading
Update : A quick guide to staying safe and being effective: all out against ‘Reclaim Australia’!, Anarchist Affinity, April 3, 2015. From Cronulla December 2005 to Reclaim Australia April 2015 … The Reclaim Australia (RA) rallies are taking place tomorrow … Continue reading
The following leaflet was distributed at the Palm Sunday rally in Melbourne today. See : Thousands march in Melbourne on Palm Sunday to protest asylum seeker policies, Alana Schetzer, The Age, March 29, 2015. PDF of leaflet: standuptoracism.
It’s one week until neo-Nazis, white nationalists, evangelical Xtians, patriotic suburbanites and folks from regional and rural NSW, QLD and WA descend on Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Esperance (WA), Gold Coast, Hervey Bay (QLD), Hobart, Mackay (QLD), Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth and … Continue reading
What’s a racism? Racist Reclaim Australia organisers complaining that their racist rally is attracting racists. *smh* The ‘Reclaim Australia’ (RA) rallies are just nine days away now. Folks in Melbourne and elsewhere are organising various activities to oppose these public … Continue reading
Below are PDFs of the above image for counter-rallies in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. (Note that the speech bubble is derived from a Facebook disco in which opponents of Reclaim Australia were derided as ‘lefty sluts’.) Feel free to download … Continue reading