- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- Clark Kent on Brendon O’Connell and The Campaign to Free Martin Bryant
- patrick on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Keith johnson on Volksfront Australia : Back With A Bang!
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
Author Archives: @ndy
To be clear, we ask Nadya & Masha to please choose another forum besides #FoDI to get their important message out. http://t.co/tKCaRHVePB — Dangerous Ideas (@pussyethics) August 18, 2014 On August 31 in Sydney, two former members of Pussy Riot, … Continue reading
See also : From Anarchists to Tibetan Monks, Here Are Some of the Outsiders Joining Protests in Ferguson, Josh Harkinson, Mother Jones, August 20, 2014 | Ferguson. Over one week in., Anti-State STL, August 20, 2014 | Love Me, Ferguson, … Continue reading
‘Chinese Labor’, Honesty, Melbourne, August 28, 1887. [Honesty was published from April 1887 to November 1888. It was the first anarchist newspaper in Australia, produced by the Melbourne Anarchist Club. Contributors included David Andrade, his brother Will (later well known … Continue reading
Briefly: 1) The boofheads at the Australia First Party have finally conceded that they got it wrogn — again (see : Antifa ‘Slackbastard’ Outed And Named. By Morons., October 11, 2010.). Their latest Big Idea is that I’m James Hutchings’ … Continue reading
Vice has published an article exploring Dr Jim Saleam’s Wonder World aka ‘The Bunker’ in Tempe: headquarters of the Australia First Party. It fails as an act of spotting (SAlt was absent from the counter-protest the other week), but it … Continue reading
A right-wing mob known as the World Congress of Families (AKA the World Cavalcade of Stupidity) is meeting in Melbourne in a month’s time. The ‘World Congress of Families: Melbourne Regional Conference: Life, Family & Freedom’ is taking place from … Continue reading
This month’s edition of FlOaTiNg AnArChY features an interview with author and journalist Antony Lowenstein on his recent trip to Greece and the current situation in Gaza. We also chat to Rafi Alam about far-right shenanigans in Sydney this weekend … Continue reading
The fourth annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair will be taking place at the Abbotsford Convent on Saturday, August 9 this year. The Bookfair consists of around 40 or so stalls by independent and radical booksellers and activist groups. Alongside the stalls, … Continue reading
Update (July 29, 2014) : Sadly, Patriots in Adelaide failed to turn up (their clown car broke down); antifascists had a nice picnic and a kick of the footy instead. In Sydney, half-a-dozen or so bozos belonging to Nicholas Hunter … Continue reading
[Below is an account by Jock Palfreeman of recent assaults by Sofia prison guards on imprisoned asylum seekers and others. On July 25 NYC ABC is holding a meeting to discuss Jock's case; on July 27 MAC is holding a … Continue reading