- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Michael on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Rashid on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- john adam sykes on antifa notes (march 20, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia
- okwhynot on Let’s Hurry! Or We’ll Miss The Public Lynching!
- @ndy on Rape in Australia: highest reported number of rapes by men of women per capita in the world?
- Pinkpisces on G20: Three G20 protesters granted bail
- Peter Marshall on Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- ishkabibbul on Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- Bob on Rape in Australia: highest reported number of rapes by men of women per capita in the world?
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
- Rally Against #Racism, #Melbourne, Saturday April 4
- antifa notes (march 20, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia
- Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- Reclaim Australia Brisbane Counter-Rally
- “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- The Great Aussie Patriot is A Big Fat Silly
- slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- Shermon Burgess/The Great Aussie Patriot + neo-Nazis = The Hunt for Andy Fleming
Category Archives: Trot Guide
Yeah. I thought I might as well throw this up. It’s kinda wEiRd. I mean, who and what is Teh Left? Apparently, “people who like rainbow crossings, petitions at change.org, and People with a Disability”. Liberals, in other words. Has … Continue reading
[Tim Anderson has written some thoughts on the prospects for unity on the Australian left. I thought I may as well republish it here as it’s of spotterly interest. See also : Left Unity (You Are My Destiny) [Trot Guide … Continue reading
Huh. Marcia Langton Was A Communist. But the Communist League is not the Communist League. The Communist League explains: The [contemporary] Communist League was founded in 1989 as part of an international current sharing a course, and the Militant newspaper, … Continue reading
Update : The Tories won. In Fremantle, SA candidate Sanna Andrew currently has 1.1% of the vote; in Perth, Farida Iqbal got 0.9% of the vote (155 votes), a few hundred less but a better percentage than she gained in … Continue reading
Fuck yeah! Stumbling around the intertubes, along with the news of the death of Uncle Hugo and a vicious assault on a policeman by a Mardi Gras participant comes the announcement of ISL’s Break from the LRP. Better still, a … Continue reading