- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Category Archives: Trot Guide
[Tim Anderson has written some thoughts on the prospects for unity on the Australian left. I thought I may as well republish it here as it's of spotterly interest. See also : Left Unity (You Are My Destiny) [Trot Guide … Continue reading
Huh. Marcia Langton Was A Communist. But the Communist League is not the Communist League. The Communist League explains: The [contemporary] Communist League was founded in 1989 as part of an international current sharing a course, and the Militant newspaper, … Continue reading
Update : The Tories won. In Fremantle, SA candidate Sanna Andrew currently has 1.1% of the vote; in Perth, Farida Iqbal got 0.9% of the vote (155 votes), a few hundred less but a better percentage than she gained in … Continue reading
Fuck yeah! Stumbling around the intertubes, along with the news of the death of Uncle Hugo and a vicious assault on a policeman by a Mardi Gras participant comes the announcement of ISL’s Break from the LRP. Better still, a … Continue reading
Straya OK, so The Chinese may reckon that 2013 is The Year of The Snake but I reckon it may be The Year of The Trot. Want evidence? See the following: Yes that’s right: the leader of the God Delusional … Continue reading
The Spartacists rejected the claim. Awesome! Courtesy of AA, I’ve discovered that one of my favourite Tory ex-student politicians/Victorian Liberal Party powerbroker, Michael Kroger, is a leftist trainspotter! The Man About Town has been gracing the pages of Uncle Rupert‘s … Continue reading