- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- @ndy on The SUWA Show, Friday, October 24, 2014 : Australian Unemployment Union + #Kobanê
- Todd on T.H.U.G.
- Brunatny Świt & Co – Export greckiego nazizmu | Stop Nacjonalizmowi on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- The SUWA Show, Friday, October 24, 2014 : Australian Unemployment Union + #Kobanê
- In Defence Of #Anarchism: Tearing Down The Links To The Butchers Of #ISIL [New Matilda]
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
Category Archives: Student movement
#HeyASIO, below is a transcription of ASIO dox from the National Library. It provides an account of a number of actions classified by the agency as ‘terrorist’. This one’s for disaccords — eat yr heart out. See also : How … Continue reading
The fourth annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair will be taking place at the Abbotsford Convent on Saturday, August 9 this year. The Bookfair consists of around 40 or so stalls by independent and radical booksellers and activist groups. Alongside the stalls, … Continue reading
From the Department of Everyone Wants To Be Führer: I dunno, maybe it’s just that time of the financial year, but the fascist bozos belonging to the Melbourne-based neo-Nazi groupuscule Nationalist Alternative — once derided by Dr Jim Saleam as … Continue reading
And the grown-ups will say "But why are the kids crying?" And the kids will say "Haven't you heard? Rik is dead! The People's Poet is dead!" — Kamahl Santamaria (@KamahlAJE) June 9, 2014 And then a particularly sensitive and … Continue reading
*This Friday in Melbourne (May 30) there’s a ‘March for Medicare’ @ 5.30pm @ State Library. See also : “If the rich are happy, who could ask for anything more?” #Budget2014 (May 14, 2014).
A dear friend of mine recently asked me to provide them with a list of my contributions to other sites and to articles in which I receive a mention.* I compiled a list and thought I may as well publish … Continue reading
[In Sydney on Saturday, May 10 at UTS: University of Technology, Sydney, CB06.06.103, a panel discussion on strategies to end mandatory detention (Facebook).] On March 7, the Sydney Biennale and Transfield announced that they would go their separate ways. This … Continue reading
Investigating Stormfront: Whiteness, Demography and Politics Honi Soit “Matilda Surtees and Geordie Crawford investigate Australian white supremacy organisations.” March 27, 2014 According to the University of Sydney’s student paper Honi Soit, “White supremacist posters, which depicted the Celtic cross, and … Continue reading