- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- ablokeimet on May Day 2015
- Jew-lert on Brendon (Lee) O’Connell ~versus~ ZOG
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Andrew Sanders on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- Mike Ballard on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Category Archives: !nataS
I wrote an article for New Matilda on the Australian Defence League et al. You can read it here. I’ll probably add a few more thoughts here laters probably …
Update (September 16) : Is Australia arming ‘terrorist’ PKK fighters?, The Age, September 15, 2014. Huh. The Australian government has announced it will be transporting arms to Kurdish groups fighting IS/IS in Iraq: Australian troops to deliver arms in person … Continue reading
To be clear, we ask Nadya & Masha to please choose another forum besides #FoDI to get their important message out. http://t.co/tKCaRHVePB — Dangerous Ideas (@pussyethics) August 18, 2014 On August 31 in Sydney, two former members of Pussy Riot, … Continue reading
A right-wing mob known as the World Congress of Families (AKA the World Cavalcade of Stupidity) is meeting in Melbourne in a month’s time. The ‘World Congress of Families: Melbourne Regional Conference: Life, Family & Freedom’ is taking place from … Continue reading
I should probably go write an article or something. In the meantime, have some Red Fang.
LOL. Good old Arthur Kemp. See also : Arthur Kemp ~versus~ Anti-Fascists Online (May 3, 2012) | Who is Arthur Kemp? …continued (February 22, 2012) | Who is Arthur Kemp? (February 15, 2012) | nutzis are W E I R … Continue reading
From the Department of Everyone Wants To Be Führer: I dunno, maybe it’s just that time of the financial year, but the fascist bozos belonging to the Melbourne-based neo-Nazi groupuscule Nationalist Alternative — once derided by Dr Jim Saleam as … Continue reading
While in the UK Women deceived by undercover officers back in court to challenge police’s “delaying tactics”,* in Australia Fairfax’s Tom Allard reports that corporations have been doing what corporations do: spying on activists, in this case anti-coal mining malcontents. … Continue reading