- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- @ndy on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- ablokeimet on antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- ablokeimet on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- One Chicama on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- Butt Darling on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- Futilitarian on Chomsky on Gaza conflict
- Peter on NZ Police “terror” affidavit published online
- Butt Darling on antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- ablokeimet on Chomsky on Gaza conflict
- andy on ‘Home Sweet Squat’
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- antifa notes (august 7, 2014)
- God Hates Fags (et al) : World Congress of Families conference, August 30
- The SUWA Show, July 25 w Antony Loewenstein
- Fourth Annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair : August 9, 2014
- antifa notes (july 21, 2014) : protest and counter-protest, ADE, SYD …
- Continued Assaults on Asylum Seekers in Sofia Central Prison
- Chomsky on Gaza conflict
Category Archives: !nataS
A couple of weeks ago I wrote a thing for New Matilda about a storm in a teacup surrounding the Brisbane G20 summit, in this case one stamped ‘Black Rose Syndicat’. Apart from being somewhat bizarre (and therefore amusing), the … Continue reading
In 1937, when the first German prisoners were assembled on the Ettersberg to cut down the beech forest, the system of the corrective labor camps, the Gulag, in other words, the great hurricane of that terrible year, was about to … Continue reading
Update (January 11, 2014) : Black Rose Syndicat (Addendum), January 7, 2014. Update (December 23, 2013) : OK so I reckon I gotta bit of a handle on it, and the moral of this story is: drugs are bad, mmmkay? … Continue reading
For the $325,000-a-year record: Walked past Occupy Melbourne protest, all people who think freedom of speech = freedom 2 b heard, time wasters … send in the water cannons — Tim Wilson (@timwilsoncomau) October 21, 2011 Otherwise: 1. I picked … Continue reading
Jock Palfreeman is a young Australian currently serving a 20-year prison term in Sofia, Bulgaria. In 2009, under highly dubious circumstances, he was convicted of murder. You can read more about his case in Belinda Hawkin’s book Every Parent’s Nightmare … Continue reading
Update : Chilling: Queensland’s war on civil liberties, Robert Corr, overland, October 22, 2013. ‘Indeed, the Queensland laws have been drafted in scatter-gun fashion. None of the legislation is limited to bikie gangs. The Vicious Unlawful Association Disestablishment Act, for … Continue reading
On October 14 there was a small protest (about 15 people according to ABC-KGO) outside Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park, California, U$A. “The protest, according to organizer Michael Mendelson, was sparked by Facebook’s refusal to remove anti-Semitic hate pages aimed … Continue reading