- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Category Archives: !nataS
I wrote some stuff for overland zine about the phony ‘Black Rose Syndicat’, black blocs and teh anarchy. You can find it here. It was inspired by Clive Williams’ rather poor article in The Canberra Times, which you can read … Continue reading
[The second episode of the documentary Persons of Interest screens tonight (January 14, 2014) on SBS at 8.30. It's prompted me to publish the following ...] Phillip Deery (2007), ‘ASIO and the Communist Party: New Light on an Old Tradition’, … Continue reading
John Shipton, CEO of the WikiLeaks Party (and Assange’s old man), recently sat down for a nice cup of tea with that nice man Bashar al-Assad, President of Syria and General Secretary of the Ba’ath Party (Bashar was of course … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I wrote a thing for New Matilda about a storm in a teacup surrounding the Brisbane G20 summit, in this case one stamped ‘Black Rose Syndicat’. Apart from being somewhat bizarre (and therefore amusing), the … Continue reading
In 1937, when the first German prisoners were assembled on the Ettersberg to cut down the beech forest, the system of the corrective labor camps, the Gulag, in other words, the great hurricane of that terrible year, was about to … Continue reading
Update (January 11, 2014) : Black Rose Syndicat (Addendum), January 7, 2014. Update (December 23, 2013) : OK so I reckon I gotta bit of a handle on it, and the moral of this story is: drugs are bad, mmmkay? … Continue reading
For the $325,000-a-year record: Walked past Occupy Melbourne protest, all people who think freedom of speech = freedom 2 b heard, time wasters … send in the water cannons — Tim Wilson (@timwilsoncomau) October 21, 2011 Otherwise: 1. I picked … Continue reading
Jock Palfreeman is a young Australian currently serving a 20-year prison term in Sofia, Bulgaria. In 2009, under highly dubious circumstances, he was convicted of murder. You can read more about his case in Belinda Hawkin’s book Every Parent’s Nightmare … Continue reading