- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- @ndy on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- ablokeimet on antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- ablokeimet on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- One Chicama on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- Butt Darling on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- Futilitarian on Chomsky on Gaza conflict
- Peter on NZ Police “terror” affidavit published online
- Butt Darling on antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- ablokeimet on Chomsky on Gaza conflict
- andy on ‘Home Sweet Squat’
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- antifa notes (august 7, 2014)
- God Hates Fags (et al) : World Congress of Families conference, August 30
- The SUWA Show, July 25 w Antony Loewenstein
- Fourth Annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair : August 9, 2014
- antifa notes (july 21, 2014) : protest and counter-protest, ADE, SYD …
- Continued Assaults on Asylum Seekers in Sofia Central Prison
- Chomsky on Gaza conflict
Category Archives: Anarchism
… via libcom and ait, a statement on the situ in Ukraine … note that workers world published Statement of communist, left and anarchist forces of Russia on events in Ukraine on february 27 but i haven’t been able to … Continue reading
[press release] Hundreds expected to attend first Sydney Anarchist Bookfair For the first-time ever in Sydney, dozens of anarchist groups from across Australasia will be converging on Sydney for an ‘Anarchist Bookfair.’ The State and Capital are sure to shake … Continue reading
I wrote some stuff for overland zine about the phony ‘Black Rose Syndicat’, black blocs and teh anarchy. You can find it here. It was inspired by Clive Williams’ rather poor article in The Canberra Times, which you can read … Continue reading
Briefly: The Facebook page ‘Anarchist Memes’ has been unpublished by Facebook. Ben Norton has written an article in response, published at Counterpunch and Dissident Voice. The reasons why Facebook chose to close the page are a bit obscure: precisely how … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I wrote a thing for New Matilda about a storm in a teacup surrounding the Brisbane G20 summit, in this case one stamped ‘Black Rose Syndicat’. Apart from being somewhat bizarre (and therefore amusing), the … Continue reading
Well well, bloody Hell. Because I’m an idi0t, I thought I’d spend some time doing some housekeeping: namely, going through the sites I link to in order to establish which are still active. Unsurprisingly, because I haven’t done so for … Continue reading
[January 1, 2014 is the 20th anniversary (BBC) of the Zapatista uprising in Chiapas, Mexico, so I thought I may as well re-post this interview with Subcomandante Marcos, an EZLN leader, conducted in April, 1994. There's another interview with Marcos … Continue reading
In 1937, when the first German prisoners were assembled on the Ettersberg to cut down the beech forest, the system of the corrective labor camps, the Gulag, in other words, the great hurricane of that terrible year, was about to … Continue reading