- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- jacko on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- Jamie (Melbourne) on slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- anarkii on Rape in Australia: highest reported number of rapes by men of women per capita in the world?
- Futilitarian on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Sossle on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Category Archives: Broken Windows
[Update (February 22, 2015) : On Saturday evening, February 21, Ray issued a retraction of his open letter. Consequently, I’ve edited this post to reflect this fact.] Ray Jackson of the Indigenous Social Justice Assocation (ISJA) has written an open … Continue reading
HESTA — the industry super fund for health and community service workers — is a major shareholder in Transfield. You may remember Transfield from such campaigns as Boycott the Biennale of Sydney. Then and now, Transfield makes money from running … Continue reading
After the Paris killings Le Monde Diplomatique February 2015 1) The guys from the ghetto Laurent Bonelli Once people are over the shock of the killings, once the feelings of indignation and powerlessness have dissipated and the only people still … Continue reading
[via RISE] 18th January 2015 From: Foxtrot Compound To: Mr. Peter Sutton We would like to say today about your policy that if you do not wish us to come to Australia, then that’s okay. It’s your country. But it … Continue reading
Below I’ve republished David Graeber’s recent interview with Pinar Öğünç about his recent (December) trip to Rojava as part of a small international delegation to the area. I’ve also included links to several articles of relevance. A good collection of … Continue reading
Two things: First, this article at Global Voices Online is problematic but worth reading. I’m yet to encounter a serious account in English of antifascist politics in Russia. Russia’s Punk Underground on Trial Lewis May November 7, 2014 See also … Continue reading
#HeyASIO, below is a transcription of ASIO dox from the National Library. It provides an account of a number of actions classified by the agency as ‘terrorist’. This one’s for disaccords — eat yr heart out. See also : How … Continue reading
On Friday’s SUWA Show Dr Cam & I have a chat with Liz Thompson about borders and things. On Monday, Liz is part of a panel at The Wheeler Centre to discuss: Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border The Wheeler … Continue reading
I wrote an article for New Matilda on the Australian Defence League et al. You can read it here. I’ll probably add a few more thoughts here laters probably …