- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Goodbye Monsieur Venner, Hello French Hammerskins! | slackbastard on Kenneth Stewart : Hammerskin, mercenary… scooterist?!?
- Goodbye Monsieur Venner, Hello French Hammerskins! | slackbastard on Wade Michael Page and the (Southern Cross) Hammerskins
- Goodbye Monsieur Venner, Hello French Hammerskins! | slackbastard on Dieter Samoy : Still Dead Baby, Dead
- Goodbye Monsieur Venner, Hello French Hammerskins! | slackbastard on antifa notes (march 29, 2013) : Golden Dawns & Gold Coast nazis
- bled-carrot on Helen Razer on Teh Left and the stoopid : Crikey!
- anarcho-pessimist on Helen Razer on Teh Left and the stoopid : Crikey!
- anonymous on Helen Razer on Teh Left and the stoopid : Crikey!
- Bullying is bad, mmmkay David? | slackbastard on #studentstrike #brokenleg #solidarity #usyd
- Punkmumma on Delta Goodrem has a great sense of humour
- B on Andrew Fraser “sorry” for racist remarks…
- Goodbye Monsieur Venner, Hello French Hammerskins!
- Bullying is bad, mmmkay David?
- Your rights with ASIO – advice for activists (Dale Mills)
- #studentstrike #brokenleg #solidarity #usyd
- Delta Goodrem has a great sense of humour
- [War is the health of the patriarchal state]
- The Christian Brothers & child sex abuse : An accident of history (including GST)
- International Clitoris Awareness Week + ClitorAid = Raelian wEiRdNeSs?
- Helen Razer on Teh Left and the stoopid : Crikey!
- A few thoughts on May Day in Melbourne (2013)
Category Archives: Broken Windows
Around Australia, thousands of students (seemingly concentrated in Melbourne and Sydney) went on strike and rallied and marched today, in protest at the cuts ($2.3 billion) by the Federal government to the tertiary education sector. Their protests will of course … Continue reading
I thought that this passage from Terry Eagleton’s book Reason, Faith & Revolution (2009) — summarising Susan Faludi’s observations on 9/11 and US culture — was neat. It also helps to explain, I think, the mentality of many on the … Continue reading
The leadership of the Christian Brothers in Oceania appeared before the Victorian state government inquiry into child abuse yesterday on Friday, May 3. Given before a packed audience, their testimony was enlightening in some respects, contradictory in others, but otherwise … Continue reading
Lest we forget . . . on The Day, ANZAC Day, we remember the beginnings of a disastrous military campaign, and The Black & White Army (extra-parliamentary movement of the oppressed) looks forward to the dismantling of The Bombers (military-industrial-sporting … Continue reading
What with all the excitement over the fabulous redecoration (above) of the Tory Party’s hateful and deceitful billboard about asylum seekers I was naturally drawn to the Billboard Liberation Front website. There I came across the Stella Artois advertisement. Y’know, … Continue reading
“You do not change your circumstance as an asylum seeker or a refugee with an adverse security assessment through hunger striking.” ~ Julia Gillard, April 15, 2013 “We are not prepared to consider special category status for certain groups of … Continue reading
The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse began last Wednesday (April 3). The Royal Commission’s Terms of Reference are broad-ranging. They are not confined as to the time at which a person says he or she was … Continue reading
RIGHT: WROGN: After what may have proven to be a false dawn back in early 2012, members of the Greek fascist party Χρυσή Αυγή/Chrysi Avyi/Chrysi Avgi or ‘Golden Dawn’ (GD) have again announced their intention to open an office in … Continue reading
It’s hardly news but still . . . In England, Freedom Books has come under attack. On February 1 an unknown party set fire to the the anarchist publisher’s premises in Whitechapel, London, resulting in extensive damage to the property. … Continue reading
The Spartacists rejected the claim. Awesome! Courtesy of AA, I’ve discovered that one of my favourite Tory ex-student politicians/Victorian Liberal Party powerbroker, Michael Kroger, is a leftist trainspotter! The Man About Town has been gracing the pages of Uncle Rupert‘s … Continue reading