- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Category Archives: Broken Windows
[I kinda like this very brief statement so I thought I may as well re-publish it here. I took it from the pamphlet Storming the Bastille: Words From Inside The Greek Prisons (2014), translated by The Wild Bunch, published by … Continue reading
I wrote an article for overland on Golden Dawn in Australia. You can read it here. Note that Golden Dawn have recently taken to meeting at Degani cafe in Northcote:
Australian Defence League Media report that last night the Sydney home of Nathan Abela, the “leader” of a branch of the anti-Muslim ‘Australian Defence League’, was shot at. Police have yet to apprehend those responsible, and precise details surrounding the … Continue reading
[Update (February 19) : The boycott campaign now has a website and Facebook page.] A few weeks ago Matt Kiem wrote ‘An art educator’s open letter to colleagues about detention profits and the Sydney Biennale’ (Crossborder Operational Matters, February 4, … Continue reading
I wrote some stuff for overland zine about the phony ‘Black Rose Syndicat’, black blocs and teh anarchy. You can find it here. It was inspired by Clive Williams’ rather poor article in The Canberra Times, which you can read … Continue reading
Well well, bloody Hell. Because I’m an idi0t, I thought I’d spend some time doing some housekeeping: namely, going through the sites I link to in order to establish which are still active. Unsurprisingly, because I haven’t done so for … Continue reading
[January 1, 2014 is the 20th anniversary (BBC) of the Zapatista uprising in Chiapas, Mexico, so I thought I may as well re-post this interview with Subcomandante Marcos, an EZLN leader, conducted in April, 1994. There's another interview with Marcos … Continue reading
In 1937, when the first German prisoners were assembled on the Ettersberg to cut down the beech forest, the system of the corrective labor camps, the Gulag, in other words, the great hurricane of that terrible year, was about to … Continue reading