- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- Clark Kent on Brendon O’Connell and The Campaign to Free Martin Bryant
- patrick on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Keith johnson on Volksfront Australia : Back With A Bang!
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
Category Archives: Anti-fascism
LOL. Good old Arthur Kemp. See also : Arthur Kemp ~versus~ Anti-Fascists Online (May 3, 2012) | Who is Arthur Kemp? …continued (February 22, 2012) | Who is Arthur Kemp? (February 15, 2012) | nutzis are W E I R … Continue reading
Update (July 10, 2014) : Source : Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project. In a few weeks time there will be a series of actions in support of imprisoned Australian Jock Palfreeman. Jock is currently serving a 20-year sentence in … Continue reading
From the Department of Everyone Wants To Be Führer: I dunno, maybe it’s just that time of the financial year, but the fascist bozos belonging to the Melbourne-based neo-Nazi groupuscule Nationalist Alternative — once derided by Dr Jim Saleam as … Continue reading
Antifascists in the United States are organising A DAY OF SOLIDARITY WITH ANTIFASCIST PRISONER JOCK PALFREEMAN to take place on July 25. For more details, please see the Torch network website.
Two things. First, the federal government has defunded the ‘Building Community Resilience Grants program’. Inter alia, this means the Exit White Power program has been defunded. White Supremacist Recruitment to go Unchallenged MEDIA RELEASE 3rd of June 2014 White supremacy … Continue reading
I wrote an article for Overland on anonymity, antifascism, blogging and so on. You can read it here.
In Las Vegas, Melissa Hack has pleaded guilty to her role in the murder of two skinheads and members of Anti-Racist Action, Lin ‘Spit’ Newborn and Dan Shersty, on July 4, 1998. Plea deal reveals new details in 1998 slayings … Continue reading
Note: ‘CasaPound’ was the online handle adopted by Luke Connors, the former leader of the short-lived Patriotik Yoof Laegue — an attempt by the Australia First Party to develop a yoof cadre. I had an exchange with Luke on my … Continue reading
Update : Sadly, it appears that Blacktown City Council is happy to provide a platform to racists, fascists and neo-Nazis. You can let Council know what you think of their decision to facilitate racial vilification via their Twitter account here … Continue reading
A number of people have contacted me today expressing concern regarding the publication on the image and video hosting website Photobucket of an album containing photos of various presumed anti-fascists. The collection has been published by ‘anti-antifa’ and promoted on … Continue reading