- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- melissa jayne on antifa notes (march 20, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia
- John on Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- Peter Marshall on Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- Janne Laycock on Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- Michael on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Rashid on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- john adam sykes on antifa notes (march 20, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia
- okwhynot on Let’s Hurry! Or We’ll Miss The Public Lynching!
- @ndy on Rape in Australia: highest reported number of rapes by men of women per capita in the world?
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
- Rally Against #Racism, #Melbourne, Saturday April 4
- antifa notes (march 20, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia
- Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- Reclaim Australia Brisbane Counter-Rally
- “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- The Great Aussie Patriot is A Big Fat Silly
- slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- Shermon Burgess/The Great Aussie Patriot + neo-Nazis = The Hunt for Andy Fleming
Category Archives: Anti-fascism
A brief note: folks in various cities are organising to oppose the racist/xenophobic/anti-Muslim ‘Reclaim Australia’ rallies on April 4. Below are links to Facebook event pages promoting this opposition. ADELAIDE : Reclaim Adelaide From the Racists BRISBANE : Destroy racism … Continue reading
To celebrate my return to Facebook I thought I may as well post some further notes on the Reclaim Australia rally along with a handful of other bits + pieces. Reclaim Australia 1) Thus far, there are counter-rallies and actions … Continue reading
I got kicked off Facebook for sharing the image above, originally published on the Islamophobia Register Facebook page, of vandalism at a mosque in Perth. See : White supremacist graffiti sprayed on Perth mosque in third attack in eight months, … Continue reading
A segment of Melbourne Knights (Croatia) fans are still giving props to Nazism (photos located next to Melbourne Knights stadium in Somers Street, Sunshine North). Note that in 2007 the Melbourne Croatia Social Club hosted the annual Ian Stuart Donaldson … Continue reading
A few days ago, an anonymous party published a website titled ‘Reclaim Australia’. The site has published what is at this stage the most complete statement of demands the rally organisers have managed to compile. Below is my response. This … Continue reading
Journal of Intercultural Studies Volume 35, Number 3 (2014) In Australia, while there is no doubt that we have seen newly ethnicised and/or racialised groups arriving and new communities forming, what is new and what is old about the racisms … Continue reading
On Saturday April 4 the far right have organised a series of public rallies under the title of ‘Reclaim Australia’. Because Muslims. In Melbourne, organisers have elected to rally at the Shrine of Remembrance Federation Square. A counter-rally has been … Continue reading
The ‘Reclaim Australia’ rallies organised for April 4 will bring together a wide range of Islamophobic individuals and organisations. Below is a brief account of some of these. The ‘Patriots Defence League’ (PDL) is an incorporated association registered in Queensland, … Continue reading
HESTA — the industry super fund for health and community service workers — is a major shareholder in Transfield. You may remember Transfield from such campaigns as Boycott the Biennale of Sydney. Then and now, Transfield makes money from running … Continue reading
After the Paris killings Le Monde Diplomatique February 2015 1) The guys from the ghetto Laurent Bonelli Once people are over the shock of the killings, once the feelings of indignation and powerlessness have dissipated and the only people still … Continue reading