- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Andrew Sanders on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- Mike Ballard on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- jacko on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- Jamie (Melbourne) on slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Category Archives: Cats
To be clear, we ask Nadya & Masha to please choose another forum besides #FoDI to get their important message out. http://t.co/tKCaRHVePB — Dangerous Ideas (@pussyethics) August 18, 2014 On August 31 in Sydney, two former members of Pussy Riot, … Continue reading
The fourth annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair will be taking place at the Abbotsford Convent on Saturday, August 9 this year. The Bookfair consists of around 40 or so stalls by independent and radical booksellers and activist groups. Alongside the stalls, … Continue reading
PuSsY RiOt is a kick-arse group of anarchist/feminist/punk malcontents from Russia. Formed in October last year, their creative acts of resistance to the plutocracy in that country has made them, like so many others, targets of state repression. Currently, three … Continue reading
The recent hackery of neo-Nazi websites aka nazi-leaks.net (down as of January 12, mirrored @ sites such as http://p4rtyvan.net/) has been picked up by The Controlled Media in Canada and Ireland. Canada: Hacked neo-Nazi websites reveal Canadian connections Data exposes … Continue reading
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not money, I am become as a sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all … Continue reading
Readers, “Eagainst.com – Autonomy against Barbarism is a non-profit independent multilingual blog which covers a wide area of subjects. Its world-view is familiarized mainly with the idea of autonomy and promotes the values of self-organization, collectivity, social justice and humanitarianism.” … Continue reading
First bloke loves daughter’s punk look, AAP, The West Australian, September 13, 2010. People Of Color Organize! is a new-ish (March 2010) blog edited by Lorenzo Kom’boa Ervin and Ernesto Aguilar. Ernesto is described as being a “former anti-authoritarian”, a … Continue reading
Update : Mary Bale, come on down! A cat (sometimes called a pu55y or pussy) is a small, indestructible, furry automaton often used to provide you with love and companionship when things fuck up in your shit life. ~ ED … Continue reading