- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- @ndy on To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol
- BNP politician helped murder for apartheid | Dear Kitty. Some blog on nutzis are W E I R D : Arthur Kemp / BNP
- Cat McDonald on Comments / Contact
- anarcho-pessimist on To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol
- upyabum mcfuqyou on Squatters, fuckwits, bums, lowlifes
- LeftInternationalist on To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol
- To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol | slackbastard on 2013 WA state election : far left and right
- To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol | slackbastard on Paul Howes
- To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol | slackbastard on 2010 Australian Federal Election (Miscellaneous)
- paul on Lest We Forget
- To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol
- Is Socialist Alternative a political cult?
- Towards Federation? (Anarchist conference, Melbourne, June 8/9, 2013)
- instead of a blog post
- Vive Clement Meric
- #occupygezi et cetera
- Comment on recommending my favourite anarchist texts
- Freedom Flotilla : Original Nations Passport Ceremony, Saturday, June 1, 2013
- Goodbye Monsieur Venner, Hello French Hammerskins!
- Bullying is bad, mmmkay David?
Category Archives: History
What with all the excitement over the fabulous redecoration (above) of the Tory Party’s hateful and deceitful billboard about asylum seekers I was naturally drawn to the Billboard Liberation Front website. There I came across the Stella Artois advertisement. Y’know, … Continue reading
May Day this year falls on a Wednesday. At 11.30am the Wednesday Action Group will be meeting outside Her Majesty’s Theatre, 219 Exhibition Street (once home to the Melbourne Anarchist Club in the 1880s). At midday there will be a … Continue reading
Update : Jensen concedes ‘get over it’ tweets ‘inappropriate’ (Dan Harrison, The Sydney Morning Herald, April 17, 2013). Dr Dennis Jensen is a member of the Australian Federal Parliament. Dennis has a doctorate in materials science and physics, but is … Continue reading
“You do not change your circumstance as an asylum seeker or a refugee with an adverse security assessment through hunger striking.” ~ Julia Gillard, April 15, 2013 “We are not prepared to consider special category status for certain groups of … Continue reading
The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse began last Wednesday (April 3). The Royal Commission’s Terms of Reference are broad-ranging. They are not confined as to the time at which a person says he or she was … Continue reading
Yeah yeah yeah. I’m late to the party, I’m not going to the show and nobody cares anyways. Still… I thought I may as well note the controversy on my blog — it raises a whole host of issues — … Continue reading
I thought I may as well draw your attention to this presentation by the historian Jeffry B. Perry. You may also be interested in: “Race suicide” (January 1, 2011) | The assault on American Indian tribal relationships… (May 31, 2009) … Continue reading