- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- ablokeimet on May Day 2015
- Jew-lert on Brendon (Lee) O’Connell ~versus~ ZOG
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Andrew Sanders on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- Mike Ballard on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Category Archives: Television
FTR, I make a brief appearance in this item from The 7.30 Report (January 23, 2014): ALISON CALDWELL, REPORTER: In May last year, a neo-Nazi rally in Brisbane was interrupted. A group of construction workers from a building site nearby … Continue reading
The fourth annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair will be taking place at the Abbotsford Convent on Saturday, August 9 this year. The Bookfair consists of around 40 or so stalls by independent and radical booksellers and activist groups. Alongside the stalls, … Continue reading
And the grown-ups will say "But why are the kids crying?" And the kids will say "Haven't you heard? Rik is dead! The People's Poet is dead!" — Kamahl Santamaria (@KamahlAJE) June 9, 2014 And then a particularly sensitive and … Continue reading
*This Friday in Melbourne (May 30) there’s a ‘March for Medicare’ @ 5.30pm @ State Library. See also : “If the rich are happy, who could ask for anything more?” #Budget2014 (May 14, 2014).
The ‘beyond borders collective’ has organised a public forum to be held at Trades Hall next Saturday. It looks really interesting … so I’ll have to try hard to find an excuse not to attend: It seems like every day … Continue reading
Well this post is really only a matter of recording some bookmarks … I didn’t realise this ’til now, but Crikey owner Private Media are launching a new arts site. Good for them. Problem is, current policy is not to … Continue reading
[*Teachers in Brazil have been on strike. In Rio de Janeiro on Tuesday last week ‘Anarchist groups smashed banks and burnt a bus, while “Black Block” protesters threw firebombs at the police, who responded with teargas, rubber bullets and percussion … Continue reading
The Spartacists rejected the claim. Awesome! Courtesy of AA, I’ve discovered that one of my favourite Tory ex-student politicians/Victorian Liberal Party powerbroker, Michael Kroger, is a leftist trainspotter! The Man About Town has been gracing the pages of Uncle Rupert‘s … Continue reading
I Demonstrated With Jeannie Beywatch Meet the AK Press The Guts Of The Last Vicar Of Dibley How I Met Your Mother Jones Schnewsnight Boardwalk Collective The AnarchoSyndicalist Electric Company When Capitalists Attack Shit My Arresting Officer Says Hanging With … Continue reading
Also here and here. …translation : Alex Bulgakov… The state in a jail is stronger than time The more arrests – the happier And every arrest – with love to a sexist Whose cheeks are shaking as his stomach and … Continue reading