- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Carla on Rape in Australia: highest reported number of rapes by men of women per capita in the world?
- @ndy on The SUWA Show, Friday, October 24, 2014 : Australian Unemployment Union + #Kobanê
- Todd on T.H.U.G.
- Brunatny Świt & Co – Export greckiego nazizmu | Stop Nacjonalizmowi on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The SUWA Show, Friday, October 24, 2014 : Australian Unemployment Union + #Kobanê
- In Defence Of #Anarchism: Tearing Down The Links To The Butchers Of #ISIL [New Matilda]
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
Category Archives: Television
The fourth annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair will be taking place at the Abbotsford Convent on Saturday, August 9 this year. The Bookfair consists of around 40 or so stalls by independent and radical booksellers and activist groups. Alongside the stalls, … Continue reading
And the grown-ups will say "But why are the kids crying?" And the kids will say "Haven't you heard? Rik is dead! The People's Poet is dead!" — Kamahl Santamaria (@KamahlAJE) June 9, 2014 And then a particularly sensitive and … Continue reading
*This Friday in Melbourne (May 30) there’s a ‘March for Medicare’ @ 5.30pm @ State Library. See also : “If the rich are happy, who could ask for anything more?” #Budget2014 (May 14, 2014).
The ‘beyond borders collective’ has organised a public forum to be held at Trades Hall next Saturday. It looks really interesting … so I’ll have to try hard to find an excuse not to attend: It seems like every day … Continue reading
Well this post is really only a matter of recording some bookmarks … I didn’t realise this ’til now, but Crikey owner Private Media are launching a new arts site. Good for them. Problem is, current policy is not to … Continue reading
[*Teachers in Brazil have been on strike. In Rio de Janeiro on Tuesday last week 'Anarchist groups smashed banks and burnt a bus, while "Black Block" protesters threw firebombs at the police, who responded with teargas, rubber bullets and percussion … Continue reading
The Spartacists rejected the claim. Awesome! Courtesy of AA, I’ve discovered that one of my favourite Tory ex-student politicians/Victorian Liberal Party powerbroker, Michael Kroger, is a leftist trainspotter! The Man About Town has been gracing the pages of Uncle Rupert‘s … Continue reading
I Demonstrated With Jeannie Beywatch Meet the AK Press The Guts Of The Last Vicar Of Dibley How I Met Your Mother Jones Schnewsnight Boardwalk Collective The AnarchoSyndicalist Electric Company When Capitalists Attack Shit My Arresting Officer Says Hanging With … Continue reading
Also here and here. …translation : Alex Bulgakov… The state in a jail is stronger than time The more arrests – the happier And every arrest – with love to a sexist Whose cheeks are shaking as his stomach and … Continue reading
PuSsY RiOt is a kick-arse group of anarchist/feminist/punk malcontents from Russia. Formed in October last year, their creative acts of resistance to the plutocracy in that country has made them, like so many others, targets of state repression. Currently, three … Continue reading