- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Libertarian Socialist Revolution in Syria is Being Ignored By the Media. Inform Yourself | Official site of DJ Michael Heath on Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- @ndy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- Uschi on That’s Melbourne!
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- @ndy on Comments / Contact
- homerhussein on Comments / Contact
- peter turton on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- bill walker on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Bill Walker on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
- Far right, post-siege …
- Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- In defence of Scott Harrison?
Category Archives: That’s Capitalism!
[via RISE] 18th January 2015 From: Foxtrot Compound To: Mr. Peter Sutton We would like to say today about your policy that if you do not wish us to come to Australia, then that’s okay. It’s your country. But it … Continue reading
Below I’ve republished David Graeber’s recent interview with Pinar Öğünç about his recent (December) trip to Rojava as part of a small international delegation to the area. I’ve also included links to several articles of relevance. A good collection of … Continue reading
Hola compañerxs, Below is an account of events surrounding the meeting of November 24 at Penrith Council. (See also : Owners of the new Islamic community centre owners just want to be part of community, Ian Paterson, Penrith Press, November … Continue reading
Hey presto! For reasons best known to itself, Bernards Magic Shop in the City is circulating a Q Society petition: To the Honourable Speaker and Members of the House of Representatives This petition draws the attention of the House to … Continue reading
Two things: First, this article at Global Voices Online is problematic but worth reading. I’m yet to encounter a serious account in English of antifascist politics in Russia. Russia’s Punk Underground on Trial Lewis May November 7, 2014 See also … Continue reading
On this month’s edition of Floating Anarchy (The SUWA Show), Dr Cam and I talk to Owen Bennett about the recently-established Australian Unemployment Union and to Rafael Taylor about the situation in Kobanê and the Rojava revolution. Tune in this … Continue reading
#HeyASIO, below is a transcription of ASIO dox from the National Library. It provides an account of a number of actions classified by the agency as ‘terrorist’. This one’s for disaccords — eat yr heart out. See also : How … Continue reading
On Friday’s SUWA Show Dr Cam & I have a chat with Liz Thompson about borders and things. On Monday, Liz is part of a panel at The Wheeler Centre to discuss: Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border The Wheeler … Continue reading
Update (September 16) : Is Australia arming ‘terrorist’ PKK fighters?, The Age, September 15, 2014. Huh. The Australian government has announced it will be transporting arms to Kurdish groups fighting IS/IS in Iraq: Australian troops to deliver arms in person … Continue reading
To be clear, we ask Nadya & Masha to please choose another forum besides #FoDI to get their important message out. http://t.co/tKCaRHVePB — Dangerous Ideas (@pussyethics) August 18, 2014 On August 31 in Sydney, two former members of Pussy Riot, … Continue reading