- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- Solidarity with #OccupyDandenong : Family & Community BBQ : Saturday, January 31
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
Category Archives: That’s Capitalism!
Update (September 16) : Is Australia arming ‘terrorist’ PKK fighters?, The Age, September 15, 2014. Huh. The Australian government has announced it will be transporting arms to Kurdish groups fighting IS/IS in Iraq: Australian troops to deliver arms in person … Continue reading
To be clear, we ask Nadya & Masha to please choose another forum besides #FoDI to get their important message out. http://t.co/tKCaRHVePB — Dangerous Ideas (@pussyethics) August 18, 2014 On August 31 in Sydney, two former members of Pussy Riot, … Continue reading
A right-wing mob known as the World Congress of Families (AKA the World Cavalcade of Stupidity) is meeting in Melbourne in a month’s time. The ‘World Congress of Families: Melbourne Regional Conference: Life, Family & Freedom’ is taking place from … Continue reading
The fourth annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair will be taking place at the Abbotsford Convent on Saturday, August 9 this year. The Bookfair consists of around 40 or so stalls by independent and radical booksellers and activist groups. Alongside the stalls, … Continue reading
Gaza’s Torment, Israel’s Crimes, Our Responsibilities Noam Chomsky Z July 12, 2014 At 3am Gaza time, July 9, in the midst of Israel’s latest exercise in savagery, I received a phone call from a young Palestinian journalist in Gaza. In … Continue reading
Two things. First, the federal government has defunded the ‘Building Community Resilience Grants program’. Inter alia, this means the Exit White Power program has been defunded. White Supremacist Recruitment to go Unchallenged MEDIA RELEASE 3rd of June 2014 White supremacy … Continue reading
While in the UK Women deceived by undercover officers back in court to challenge police’s “delaying tactics”,* in Australia Fairfax’s Tom Allard reports that corporations have been doing what corporations do: spying on activists, in this case anti-coal mining malcontents. … Continue reading
This Sunday, a wild orgasm of anarchists will be sweeping across the city like a prairie fire! (Maybe.) SYDNEY WHERE: Belmore Park, Hay Street WHEN: Sunday 18 May, 1pm BRISBANE WHERE: Queen Park, George St WHEN: Sunday 18 May, 1pm … Continue reading
The Pink Mafia at the GayBC reckon there’s winners and losers in the 2014-2015 federal budget. Winners: Military, medical research, mining and roads industries; Losers: Foreign aid, working families working families working families, senior citizens, young people, university students, people … Continue reading