- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Carla on Rape in Australia: highest reported number of rapes by men of women per capita in the world?
- @ndy on The SUWA Show, Friday, October 24, 2014 : Australian Unemployment Union + #Kobanê
- Todd on T.H.U.G.
- Brunatny Świt & Co – Export greckiego nazizmu | Stop Nacjonalizmowi on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- The SUWA Show, Friday, October 24, 2014 : Australian Unemployment Union + #Kobanê
- In Defence Of #Anarchism: Tearing Down The Links To The Butchers Of #ISIL [New Matilda]
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Nazis eh? One People’s Project (US) has added another member of the master race to their shit-list: Pete Gaughenbaugh. According to OPP, Pete’s: • a Hammerskin from Florida; • the webmaster of the Hammerskin site Crew38; • a registered sex … Continue reading
Update (September 24, 2012) : stuff has a good headline — Nazi, Muslim, atheist spat in Melbourne — but best goes to Vice with Worst Riot Ever (Toby Fehily). And I didn’t realise this but according to The Australian the … Continue reading
Africa Sam Mbah — you might remember him from such anarcho-syndicalist organisations as the Awareness League — has a blog. It contains a series of interviews with him on subjects including his book African Anarchism, the global economic crisis and … Continue reading
Uh-oh spaghetti-oh. Mountains of virtual blah, political fallout and some further arrests has been generated by the ding-dong in Sydney on the weekend. The Minister for Immigration’s declaration that foreign-born trouble-makers could be deported if found guilty of unnamed crimes … Continue reading
Back in April, Domino’s Pizza delivery drivers in Australia had their wages slashed by 19% — overnight. The driver’s union — the Shop, Distributive and Allied Employee’s Union (SDA), a yellow union which with 230,000 members is also Australia’s largest … Continue reading
The Milky Bars are on Dr Jim in Penrith tonight! Tomorrow Belongs to Me from John Smith on Vimeo. For the second time in its brief history, the Australia First Party has had one of its members elected to local … Continue reading
Tony Oldfield will paint the town Red tonight! See also : Peter Boyle, Fourth socialist elected to a local council in Australia, Green Left Weekly, September 14, 2012.
LOL. It’s a conspiracy! Foreigner Uncle Rupert’s Australian foreign editor Greg ‘Massacre? What Massacre?’ Sheridan reckons the ABC (Gay BC amirite?) has been conspiring with David Marr to launch an attack upon Opposition Leader Tony Abbott. ‘Cause Tony’s a Catholic … Continue reading