- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
- Far right, post-siege …
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Nazis eh? One People’s Project (US) has added another member of the master race to their shit-list: Pete Gaughenbaugh. According to OPP, Pete’s: • a Hammerskin from Florida; • the webmaster of the Hammerskin site Crew38; • a registered sex … Continue reading
Update (September 24, 2012) : stuff has a good headline — Nazi, Muslim, atheist spat in Melbourne — but best goes to Vice with Worst Riot Ever (Toby Fehily). And I didn’t realise this but according to The Australian the … Continue reading
Africa Sam Mbah — you might remember him from such anarcho-syndicalist organisations as the Awareness League — has a blog. It contains a series of interviews with him on subjects including his book African Anarchism, the global economic crisis and … Continue reading
Uh-oh spaghetti-oh. Mountains of virtual blah, political fallout and some further arrests has been generated by the ding-dong in Sydney on the weekend. The Minister for Immigration’s declaration that foreign-born trouble-makers could be deported if found guilty of unnamed crimes … Continue reading
Back in April, Domino’s Pizza delivery drivers in Australia had their wages slashed by 19% — overnight. The driver’s union — the Shop, Distributive and Allied Employee’s Union (SDA), a yellow union which with 230,000 members is also Australia’s largest … Continue reading
The Milky Bars are on Dr Jim in Penrith tonight! Tomorrow Belongs to Me from John Smith on Vimeo. For the second time in its brief history, the Australia First Party has had one of its members elected to local … Continue reading
Tony Oldfield will paint the town Red tonight! See also : Peter Boyle, Fourth socialist elected to a local council in Australia, Green Left Weekly, September 14, 2012.
LOL. It’s a conspiracy! Foreigner Uncle Rupert’s Australian foreign editor Greg ‘Massacre? What Massacre?’ Sheridan reckons the ABC (Gay BC amirite?) has been conspiring with David Marr to launch an attack upon Opposition Leader Tony Abbott. ‘Cause Tony’s a Catholic … Continue reading