- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Monthly Archives: October 2012
E E EDL (ROFLMAO) Poor little Tommy Robinson (aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon), leader of the drunken mob known as the English Defence League, is currently being held captive by the British state. According to the E E EDL, Tommy is a … Continue reading
Update (November 16) : Between 50–70 people (slightly more than I expected) attended the rally on Friday, which began around 3 and finished after 5. Some people spoke and some people played music. A man from the Australian Federal Police … Continue reading
Updater (October 31) : Sue Bolton (Socialist Alliance) has been elected to Moreland Council. This means SA now has two councillors (the other being Sam Wainwright in Fremantle). Update : Socialist Party says : “Thank you to the 150+ people … Continue reading
Following hot on the heels of the publication of Occupy Reflects comes a report on the policing of Occupy Melbourne. Oh and speaking of policing, men in uniforms (most of whom did not appear to have moustaches) kicked arse at … Continue reading
Geelong Little Creatures is a brand of beer owned by Lion, a “leading beverage and food company with a portfolio that includes many of Australia and New Zealand’s favourite brands”. The company’s slogan is ‘growing sociability and well-being in our … Continue reading
Update (October 28) : Yuri Makarov provides a first-hand account of the bonehead assembly in Wellington in Ignorance is a bliss they said. See also : Families reel over Jewish grave vandalism, TVNZ, October 20, 2012 | National Front rally … Continue reading
Since the collapse of the Inverell Forum a few years ago (2009), the Sydney Forum has emerged as the main gathering for the extreme right in Australia. For reasons which are unclear, this year’s Forum — scheduled to take place … Continue reading
one ”It’s an idea I believe doesn’t work,” Koch says, likening Wilson’s utopia to 20th-century communism and hippie communes. At university, Koch embraced anarchism, wanting the abolition of money and the state for a society that shared everything. ”But it … Continue reading
Strewth! Twelve months ago, Angry Anderson was a National. Now — suddenly — it appears he’s a Liberal. And gunnin’ for a seat in Greenway. Even better, Angry’s NEW! political confidante is Peter ‘Children Overboard’ Reith: After a failed tilt … Continue reading