- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Some locals have published a collection of brief essays called “Occupy Reflects’. Download | Zine Library. From the introduction: On 15 October 2012 we celebrate the anniversary of Occupy Melbourne and this collection of short essays has been published to … Continue reading
Anti-abortionists/pro-lifers/forced-birthers held a ‘March For the Babies’ yesterday in Melbourne. At the same time, the Campaign for Women’s Reproductive Rights and Occupy Melbourne crew organised a smaller counter-demo in support of women’s reproductive rights. Abortion was legalised in Victoria in … Continue reading
Yeah so Uncle Hugo has won in Venezuela. As he put it: Gracias a mi amado Pueblo!!! Viva Venezuela!!!! Viva Bolívar!!!!! Some anarchists in Venezuela reckon it ain’t so great. El Libertario #67, September-October 2012 – Editorial [stolen from UK … Continue reading
Macquarie Radio Network, owners of Sydney radio station 2GB, have expressed a lotta butthurt at the fact that the boycott of its advertisers has achieved some measure of success: commercial realities can be a bitch sometimes. Given that Mr Jones … Continue reading
A is for Anarchy The indefatigable Uncle Joe Toscano is again running for the position of (the other) Mayor of Melbourne.* Joe hopes that — with the assistance of new-fangled social media — he and his running mate Jean Ely … Continue reading
Dutch bizarro Geert Wilders has been given the official stamp of approval by the Australian Government and will be touring Australia in February 2013 courtesy of local wEirD0Es The Q Society. There was apparently some ? over whether or not … Continue reading
Update ( October 16 ) : Advertisers return to Alan Jones – then leave again, Karl Quinn, The Sydney Morning Herald, October 16, 2012. After having suspended advertising on The Parrot’s program, this morning 2GB ushered in its return… only … Continue reading