- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Ralph Neo on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Magnet on Son of WA Police ~versus~ Combat 18
- thedailymagnetMagnet on Son of WA Police ~versus~ Combat 18
- David on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
Daily Archives: October 24, 2012
Geelong Little Creatures is a brand of beer owned by Lion, a “leading beverage and food company with a portfolio that includes many of Australia and New Zealand’s favourite brands”. The company’s slogan is ‘growing sociability and well-being in our … Continue reading