- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- Solidarity with #OccupyDandenong : Family & Community BBQ : Saturday, January 31
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Back in May, five guys in Ohio who thought it would be a Good idea to blow up a bridge got arrested. The government said the plot “was meant to convey a message to the civilian population, the corporate world, … Continue reading
[Unsure of authorship but found this via Brian Whelan and thought I may as well republish it here.] The Rebirth of Radical Nationalism: Welcome back to the ’30s Warsaw – The past days following the Nationalist riots of November 11, … Continue reading
“Happily, I think most of Australia was enjoying [and] delighting in the beauty and goodness of these young people and the hope for us doing these sorts of things better in the future, as we saw last night, rather than … Continue reading
Yeah so ASIO’s been poking about the place, apparently in connection to some monkey business in Mexico back in July. Well, that’s according to Philip Dorling anyways (who’s no stranger to ASIO himself): ASIO probes link to bomber The Age … Continue reading
‘The Hair of the Dog’ is an episode of 360documentaries on Radio National. It documents Jock Palfreeman’s life in jail. Listen. Write to Jock: Jock Palfreeman Sofia Central Prison 21 General Stoletov Boulevard Sofia 1309 BULGARIA For more infos, see … Continue reading
*** Moar results HERE *** Blah blah blah. So a Kenyan/Irish Mooselem named Barack HUSSEIN O’Bama won and a Mormon named Mitt Romney (Hail! Satan!) lost. But how did all the other candidates fare hmmm? Less than 0.1% for these … Continue reading
SA & SP I’m excited! In a breakthrough for the pseudo-socialist Socialist Alliance (SA), Sue Bolton has been elected to Moreland Council! Sue becomes SA’s second local councillor, joining Sam Wainwright in Fremantle. In Yarra Council, the Labor-loyal reformist left … Continue reading