- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Michael on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Rashid on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- john adam sykes on antifa notes (march 20, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia
- okwhynot on Let’s Hurry! Or We’ll Miss The Public Lynching!
- @ndy on Rape in Australia: highest reported number of rapes by men of women per capita in the world?
- Pinkpisces on G20: Three G20 protesters granted bail
- Peter Marshall on Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- ishkabibbul on Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- Bob on Rape in Australia: highest reported number of rapes by men of women per capita in the world?
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
- Rally Against #Racism, #Melbourne, Saturday April 4
- antifa notes (march 20, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia
- Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- Reclaim Australia Brisbane Counter-Rally
- “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- The Great Aussie Patriot is A Big Fat Silly
- slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- Shermon Burgess/The Great Aussie Patriot + neo-Nazis = The Hunt for Andy Fleming
Monthly Archives: December 2012
The Spartacists rejected the claim. Awesome! Courtesy of AA, I’ve discovered that one of my favourite Tory ex-student politicians/Victorian Liberal Party powerbroker, Michael Kroger, is a leftist trainspotter! The Man About Town has been gracing the pages of Uncle Rupert‘s … Continue reading
Briefly, some Fourth Reich Fighting Men have gone to jail: Young men jailed for ‘deplorable’ race-hate bashing Andrea Petrie The Age December 12, 2012 Neo-Nazis jailed for attack on Vietnamese student ABC December 12, 2012 More later.
RRTAA! Two weeks ago in Sydney, a small group of White-nationalists-in-anarchist-drag rocked up to a rally against the latest Israeli attack on Gaza (aka ‘Operation Pillar of Defense’, November 17). Armed with banners, Anonymous masks and bizarro political merch (branded … Continue reading