- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Monthly Archives: May 2014
*This Friday in Melbourne (May 30) there’s a ‘March for Medicare’ @ 5.30pm @ State Library. See also : “If the rich are happy, who could ask for anything more?” #Budget2014 (May 14, 2014).
In Las Vegas, Melissa Hack has pleaded guilty to her role in the murder of two skinheads and members of Anti-Racist Action, Lin ‘Spit’ Newborn and Dan Shersty, on July 4, 1998. Plea deal reveals new details in 1998 slayings … Continue reading
Note: ‘CasaPound’ was the online handle adopted by Luke Connors, the former leader of the short-lived Patriotik Yoof Laegue — an attempt by the Australia First Party to develop a yoof cadre. I had an exchange with Luke on my … Continue reading
Update : Sadly, it appears that Blacktown City Council is happy to provide a platform to racists, fascists and neo-Nazis. You can let Council know what you think of their decision to facilitate racial vilification via their Twitter account here … Continue reading
A number of people have contacted me today expressing concern regarding the publication on the image and video hosting website Photobucket of an album containing photos of various presumed anti-fascists. The collection has been published by ‘anti-antifa’ and promoted on … Continue reading
This Sunday, a wild orgasm of anarchists will be sweeping across the city like a prairie fire! (Maybe.) SYDNEY WHERE: Belmore Park, Hay Street WHEN: Sunday 18 May, 1pm BRISBANE WHERE: Queen Park, George St WHEN: Sunday 18 May, 1pm … Continue reading
The Pink Mafia at the GayBC reckon there’s winners and losers in the 2014-2015 federal budget. Winners: Military, medical research, mining and roads industries; Losers: Foreign aid, working families working families working families, senior citizens, young people, university students, people … Continue reading
The Australia First Party (AF), a White nationalist/neo-fascist party, has been mentioned a few times in the media recently, chiefly on account of its organisation of a rally in Brisbane on May 2 in solidarity with the Greek neo-Nazi party … Continue reading