Clenched fist salute to Axeris; here are some links to blah blah blah about unity (RSP+SAlt=SAlt) on the Australian (Marxist) left. Note that at their weekend conference, SAlt agreed that the RSP was tops and could totally join them.
• What politics to unite Australia’s left?, December 8, 2012 (Peter Boyle, Socialist Alliance)
• A response to “What politics to unite Australia’s left?”, December 14, 2012 (Mick Armstrong, Socialist Alternative)
• What can be the basis of unity on the left?, December 14, 2012 (Allen Myers, Direct Action/Revolutionary Socialist Party)
• Building unity and a stronger left [PDF], December 2012 (Solidarity National Committee)
• Socialist Alternative Australia: Strange sort of unity, December 13, 2012 (Weekly Worker/Communist Party of Great Britain)
• Australian pseudo-left backs imperialist intervention in Syria, December 14, 2012 (Patrick O’Connor and Nick Beams/Socialist Equality Party)
As for me, I’m still waiting a response from SAlt to this.
See also : Trot Guide November 2012 Update (November 1, 2012).