- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- @ndy on The SUWA Show, Friday, October 24, 2014 : Australian Unemployment Union + #Kobanê
- Todd on T.H.U.G.
- Brunatny Świt & Co – Export greckiego nazizmu | Stop Nacjonalizmowi on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- The SUWA Show, Friday, October 24, 2014 : Australian Unemployment Union + #Kobanê
- In Defence Of #Anarchism: Tearing Down The Links To The Butchers Of #ISIL [New Matilda]
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
Tag Archives: 2012 Victorian local council election
Updater (October 31) : Sue Bolton (Socialist Alliance) has been elected to Moreland Council. This means SA now has two councillors (the other being Sam Wainwright in Fremantle). Update : Socialist Party says : “Thank you to the 150+ people … Continue reading
A is for Anarchy The indefatigable Uncle Joe Toscano is again running for the position of (the other) Mayor of Melbourne.* Joe hopes that — with the assistance of new-fangled social media — he and his running mate Jean Ely … Continue reading