- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Tag Archives: 2013 Australian federal election
The AEC has released the FINAL results for almost all the Lower House elections:– I’ve updated the results for (far) left and right candidates for the Australia First Party, Australian Protectionist Party, One Nation, Progressive Labour Party, Socialist Alliance, Socialist … Continue reading
Last week I took a look at the election of September 7 and how the far right fared. While results have still to be finalised, here’s a brief account of the material verdict of history enacted upon the candidates for … Continue reading
The Mad Monk is Australia’s NEW! Prime Minister. HUZZAH! Five days after polling closed, here’s the results obtained by the far right. [NB. FINAL results will not be available for some days; I'll update the numbers periodically.] Australia First Party … Continue reading
Update : Statement of Resignation from Wikileaks Party National Council by Daniel Mathews. Leslie Cannold has been interviewed about her resignation on JJJ’s Hack here; a statement from others to resign from the Party — including Council members Sam Castro, … Continue reading
BREAKING NEWS! In a move that has stunned many me, Ron Poulsen of the Communist League is running for the NSW Senate, NOT for the seat of Blaxland as many me expected. More news as it comes to hand. MORE … Continue reading
Another year, another election, and once again patriots and upright-citizens-with-lower-cognitive-abilities will be appealed to by the far right, while the far left pitch their message to that dreary tribe of high-minded women and sandal-wearers and bearded fruit-juice drinkers who come … Continue reading
‘If voting changed anything, they’d make it illegal.’ ‘Whoever you vote for, government wins.’ ‘Don’t vote: it only encourages them.’ ‘If you think it’s humiliating to be ruled, how much more degrading is it to choose your master?’ ‘A change … Continue reading