- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- Clark Kent on Brendon O’Connell and The Campaign to Free Martin Bryant
- patrick on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Keith johnson on Volksfront Australia : Back With A Bang!
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
Tag Archives: Alan Jones
Macquarie Radio Network, owners of Sydney radio station 2GB, have expressed a lotta butthurt at the fact that the boycott of its advertisers has achieved some measure of success: commercial realities can be a bitch sometimes. Given that Mr Jones … Continue reading
Update ( October 16 ) : Advertisers return to Alan Jones – then leave again, Karl Quinn, The Sydney Morning Herald, October 16, 2012. After having suspended advertising on The Parrot’s program, this morning 2GB ushered in its return… only … Continue reading
Today I was informed by the ‘Australian Protectionist Party’ that The Parrot (aka allegedly corrupt right-wing Sydney shock-jock Alan Jones) had a very special guest on his program, a Yanqui by the name of Richard Lamm. Lamm came to prominence … Continue reading
I have been inspired by ‘The Rue McClanahan Hour – Week 1′ (now available with 4.5 times the recommended dosage of podcast)’ and its deliberate and provocative opposition to the use of the letter ‘l’ except in the case of … Continue reading