- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Tag Archives: Alan Jones
Macquarie Radio Network, owners of Sydney radio station 2GB, have expressed a lotta butthurt at the fact that the boycott of its advertisers has achieved some measure of success: commercial realities can be a bitch sometimes. Given that Mr Jones … Continue reading
Update ( October 16 ) : Advertisers return to Alan Jones – then leave again, Karl Quinn, The Sydney Morning Herald, October 16, 2012. After having suspended advertising on The Parrot’s program, this morning 2GB ushered in its return… only … Continue reading
Today I was informed by the ‘Australian Protectionist Party’ that The Parrot (aka allegedly corrupt right-wing Sydney shock-jock Alan Jones) had a very special guest on his program, a Yanqui by the name of Richard Lamm. Lamm came to prominence … Continue reading
I have been inspired by ‘The Rue McClanahan Hour – Week 1′ (now available with 4.5 times the recommended dosage of podcast)’ and its deliberate and provocative opposition to the use of the letter ‘l’ except in the case of … Continue reading