- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Andrew Sanders on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- Mike Ballard on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- jacko on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- Jamie (Melbourne) on slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Tag Archives: ALP
*hic* ‘Solidarity Forever’ was written by Ralph Chaplin (1887–1961), a member of the ‘Industrial Workers of the World’ (IWW). In Australia, the IWW (‘Wobblies’) frequently battled the ALP for the hearts and minds of the working class. They lost, and … Continue reading
The Mad Monk claims that the Tories want to embrace direct action — as a means of responding to an environmental crisis he doesn’t believe in. John Faulkner invokes direct democracy as a necessary response to a Labor Party in … Continue reading
“News”: Labor’s Left and Right distinctions erased Mark Davis The Age September 21, 2009 Tanner ‘amused’ at Rudd F-bombs AAP September 20, 2009 Reports that Labor MPs were horrified at Prime Minister Kevin Rudd’s use of the F-word are amusing, … Continue reading