- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Solidarity with #OccupyDandenong : Family & Community BBQ : Saturday, January 31
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
Tag Archives: Angry Anderson
Strewth! Twelve months ago, Angry Anderson was a National. Now — suddenly — it appears he’s a Liberal. And gunnin’ for a seat in Greenway. Even better, Angry’s NEW! political confidante is Peter ‘Children Overboard’ Reith: After a failed tilt … Continue reading
A w e s o m e. The Nationals finally have their answer to Labor’s Peter Garrett: Angry Anderson! You may remember Angry from such political campaigns as 2010′s “If you’re thinking of voting for the Greens, listen to Angry … Continue reading
D’oh! [h/t Dave-O]
LOL. Following his memorable performance at the 1991 VFL Grand Final, another WTF? moment from Mister Anderson, this time in honour of the Tories. Angry Anderson fronts Liberal campaign AAP August 18, 2010 Australian rock legend Angry Anderson has fronted … Continue reading