- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- Clark Kent on Brendon O’Connell and The Campaign to Free Martin Bryant
- patrick on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Keith johnson on Volksfront Australia : Back With A Bang!
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
Tag Archives: antifa notes
Briefly: Australian Defence League/Patriots Defence League Australia I wrote a piece about the Australian Defence League (ADL) for New Matilda. You can read it here. The Patriots Defence League Australia, an ADL splinter group, was planning on holding a rally … Continue reading
Briefly: 1) The boofheads at the Australia First Party have finally conceded that they got it wrogn — again (see : Antifa ‘Slackbastard’ Outed And Named. By Morons., October 11, 2010.). Their latest Big Idea is that I’m James Hutchings’ … Continue reading
Vice has published an article exploring Dr Jim Saleam’s Wonder World aka ‘The Bunker’ in Tempe: headquarters of the Australia First Party. It fails as an act of spotting (SAlt was absent from the counter-protest the other week), but it … Continue reading
Update (July 29, 2014) : Sadly, Patriots in Adelaide failed to turn up (their clown car broke down); antifascists had a nice picnic and a kick of the footy instead. In Sydney, half-a-dozen or so bozos belonging to Nicholas Hunter … Continue reading
Oh hai. • Lots of butthurt is being expressed by local nazis w regards the dismal rally Australia First and Golden Dawn stoopidly organised last week. This will carry on for some time I expect, along w mutterings about the … Continue reading
Australian Defence League Media report that last night the Sydney home of Nathan Abela, the “leader” of a branch of the anti-Muslim ‘Australian Defence League’, was shot at. Police have yet to apprehend those responsible, and precise details surrounding the … Continue reading
RRTAA! Australian Defence League The ADL in Bendigo, Victoria — to be precise, a young neo-Nazi named Aaron Robertson — is upset that local Muslims are planning to build a mosque in town, so they’ve organised a rally to stop … Continue reading
Some brief notes. A bloke by the name of Neil Luke Erikson “has avoided jail for abusing a Melbourne rabbi in a series of racially-motivated phone calls he tried to explain as a prank”. Hurr hurr. Erikson has form, counter-protesting … Continue reading
A few notes. First, I published an article in New Matilda last week about the Australian Defence League. Secondly, one of the groupuscules I referred to in the article, the Party for Freedom, was to have held a public meeting … Continue reading
Briefly: According to media reports, the Australia First Party (AF) helped organise a small rally at the Greek consulate in Sydney on the weekend in support of comrades in the Greek Golden Dawn (GD) party. AF has previously issued declarations … Continue reading