- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Todd on T.H.U.G.
- Brunatny Świt & Co – Export greckiego nazizmu | Stop Nacjonalizmowi on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- Clark Kent on Brendon O’Connell and The Campaign to Free Martin Bryant
- In Defence Of #Anarchism: Tearing Down The Links To The Butchers Of #ISIL [New Matilda]
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
Tag Archives: ASIO
#HeyASIO, below is a transcription of ASIO dox from the National Library. It provides an account of a number of actions classified by the agency as ‘terrorist’. This one’s for disaccords — eat yr heart out. See also : How … Continue reading
[The second episode of the documentary Persons of Interest screens tonight (January 14, 2014) on SBS at 8.30. It's prompted me to publish the following ...] Phillip Deery (2007), ‘ASIO and the Communist Party: New Light on an Old Tradition’, … Continue reading
PERSONS OF INTEREST – Trailer from Smart Street Films on Vimeo. Tonight on ‘The SUWA Show’ (5.30pm, 855AM, streaming at 3CR.org.au), Dr Cam & I have a chat with Haydn Keenan, the director of ‘Persons of Interest’, a new documentary … Continue reading
Persons of Interest is a three-part documentary on ASIO which commences screening on SBS on Tuesday, January 7 at 8.30pm. I haven’t seen it yet but Dr Cam and I interviewed filmmaker Haydn Keenan (and academic Victoria Stead about PNG … Continue reading
Dale Mills has some advice for activists on how to deal ASIO if it comes knocking: Personally, I think ASIO does a superb job.
Back in May, five guys in Ohio who thought it would be a Good idea to blow up a bridge got arrested. The government said the plot “was meant to convey a message to the civilian population, the corporate world, … Continue reading
Yeah so ASIO’s been poking about the place, apparently in connection to some monkey business in Mexico back in July. Well, that’s according to Philip Dorling anyways (who’s no stranger to ASIO himself): ASIO probes link to bomber The Age … Continue reading
Nicola Roxon, ASIO, and a growing number of links across some sort of groups who are anarchist, others who meld into some religious, sometimes…
On the April 16 episode of Q&A, Australian Attorney-General Nicola Roxon, in response to a question regarding ASIO spying on coal protesters, revealed that there are “a growing number of links across some sort of groups who are anarchist, others … Continue reading