- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Tag Archives: Australian Protectionist Party
Update (July 29, 2014) : Sadly, Patriots in Adelaide failed to turn up (their clown car broke down); antifascists had a nice picnic and a kick of the footy instead. In Sydney, half-a-dozen or so bozos belonging to Nicholas Hunter … Continue reading
The Mad Monk is Australia’s NEW! Prime Minister. HUZZAH! Five days after polling closed, here’s the results obtained by the far right. [NB. FINAL results will not be available for some days; I'll update the numbers periodically.] Australia First Party … Continue reading
Update (February 19) : The venue for Wilders’ trouble-making in Melbourne on Tuesday, February 19 is La Mirage Reception & Convention Centre, 210 Hume Highway, Somerton. The venue can be contacted on (03) 9305 4855. A picket is being held … Continue reading
(Southern Cross) Hammerskins It’s been A Big Week for the neo-Nazi skinhead Hammerskins as one of the group’s members in the United States, Wade Michael Page, heroically shot dead six unarmed Sikhs before himself being shot dead by police. The … Continue reading
In bad news for Australian Protectionists, the ‘Australian Protectionist Party’ has confirmed its reputation as the most pathetic party to be formally registered with the state. While boasting over 500 members and five years of political activity, just five people … Continue reading
For those who’ve come across the sea We’ve boundless plains to share In one of the more bizarre chapters in the annals of local far-right politicking, in late May Darrin Hodges and Nicholas Hunter-Folkes — two of the leading, Sydney-based … Continue reading
Further Update (June 13): On Facebook, rally organiser Darrin Hodges claims that the event is officially endorsed by the APP, making its National Chairman, Andrew Phillips, a liar (below). Update: The APP has denied endorsing Darrin and Nicholas’ protest, as … Continue reading
The Australia First (AF) and Australian Protectionist (APP) parties — the two largest (Federally-registered) parties on the white nationalist fringe — look set to have another lean year in 2012. On the one hand, both major parties remain committed to … Continue reading
Last month in Melbourne, a protest rally outside of a local Max Brenner outlet resulted in 19 arrests (further arrests took place weeks later). The protest was preceded in June by another in Sydney at which two protesters were arrested. … Continue reading