- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Tag Archives: Blood & Honour Australia
So I wrote another thing for New Matilda, this time on nazisinstraya. You can read it here. That’s all for now.
antifa notes (september 15, 2013) : Australia First, Blood & Honour/Southern Cross Hammerskins, Golden Dawn, Right Wing Resistance NZ (RWRNZ) …
The neo-fascist Australia First Party (which the Wikleaks Party preferred to the Greens in the NSW Senate race) took part in the federal election last Saturday. Results for the party were negligible, with some small segment of its votes presumably … Continue reading
[h/t : Andrew Zammit] NB. In close collaboration with the boneheads belonging to the Southern Cross Hammerskins (see : Wade Michael Page and the (Southern Cross) Hammerskins, August 15, 2012), neo-Nazi muzak network ‘Blood & Honour’ will be holding its … Continue reading
Golden Showers Y’know, when it comes to the response by some local Greek community leaders to the emergence of Golden Dawn in Melbourne, I’m honestly somewhat surprised. According to a number of anti-fascists who attended Greek independence day celebrations this … Continue reading
Oh hai. January 15, 2012 is the second anniversary of the death of Dieter Samoy. Samoy, a Belgian neo-Nazi skinhead, committed suicide several days after being sentenced to two years in jail for taking part in a violent, racially-motivated assault … Continue reading
NB. ORGANISING MEETING AGAINST HAMMERED MUSIC FESTIVAL TOMORROW TONIGHT (THURSDAY) NIGHT @ 6.30PM (JANUARY 12), LEVEL 2, TLC BUILDING, 16 PEEL STREET, SOUTH BRISBANE. ALL WELCOME. I’m not quite sure why, but this year’s neo-Nazi Hammered Festival (scheduled to take … Continue reading
LOL. For reasons best known to itself, Queensland’s Sunday Mail has decided to assist Blood & Honour, the Southern Cross Hammmerskins and White Noise in their efforts to publicise an upcoming ‘Happy Birthday Mister Hitler’ gig aka Hammered Music Festival … Continue reading
On Saturday, December 10 The Tote Hotel (Johnston St, Collingwood) played host to Hellraiser IV, an ‘extreme Melbourne metal showcase’ featuring Iconic Vivisect, Order of Orias, Sanguinary Misanthropia, The Seaford Monster and headliners Perseverance. ‘Hellraiser IV’ was organised by a … Continue reading
Choices choices. The 2011 Sydney Forum — since the late scratching of the Inverell Forum, now Australia’s #1 annual fascist gathering — will be held in Sydney on October 8/9. The 2011 Ian Stuart Donaldson Memorial Concert — “a younger … Continue reading
I beg Odin to watch over you with his loving eye / If my life must end for you and my race then I will … give it / Your smile melts the most Iron heart, your holy body wrapped … Continue reading