- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Tag Archives: Cardinal George Pell
The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse began last Wednesday (April 3). The Royal Commission’s Terms of Reference are broad-ranging. They are not confined as to the time at which a person says he or she was … Continue reading
“Happily, I think most of Australia was enjoying [and] delighting in the beauty and goodness of these young people and the hope for us doing these sorts of things better in the future, as we saw last night, rather than … Continue reading
Oh dear. Local comedian Catherine Deveny got a letter from the government Twitter the other day. She opened it, read it, it said they were suckers she may wanna remove a tweet she done re Sydney Archbishop George Pell — … Continue reading
The Curious Case of Occupy Melbourne concluded on Friday, May 4, with Justice North reserving his decision ’til laters. Will North agree with Merkel that #omel had the right to public protest, or will he concur with Doyle & Co. … Continue reading
From the Department of Dwelling Crankily on Old Wounds (and on the eve of the 2012 Global Atheist Convention): Church’s suicide victims Nick McKenzie, Richard Baker and Jane Lee The Age April 13, 2012 CONFIDENTIAL police reports have detailed the … Continue reading
Update : Pedophile priest had more victims: detective, The Age, August 5, 2011: “Best got convicted for earlier crimes last December and the church knew that,” he said. “Yet the Catholic Church spent millions of dollars on this bloke’s defence … Continue reading
Cardinal Pell on Pope’s Letter: Critics Need Facts First Catholic Communications (Sydney Archdiocese) March 24, 2010 The evil of sexual abuse has no place in the Catholic Church, and no one should doubt Pope Benedict XVI’s resolve to seeing it … Continue reading
Robert Fuller, “a 54-year-old Sydney Catholic priest has been arrested and charged after allegedly attempting to groom detectives who were masquerading as a 13-year-old girl, sending them a series of sexually explicit chat-room messages.” In response, “The Archbishop of Sydney, … Continue reading