- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Tag Archives: Chile
There’s currently a campaign by Chile and Latin American solidarity activists to petition the Australian government to extradite Adriana Rivas to face criminal charges in Chile. Rivas is a former employee (1974–1978) at the infamous DINA (Dirección de Inteligencia Nacional), … Continue reading
FWIW, here’s a translation of an article that appeared in Chilean media. Published on July 14, it mistakenly claims that Felicity was arrested by Mexican police, and attempts to link her to various shenanigans in Pinochet’s former *cough* stompem ground. … Continue reading
Sheesh. Stumbledupon the above while examining the reaction to Belgian bonehead Dieter Samoy‘s recent suicide (following his being sentenced to two years jail for assaulting a man guilty of walking around in black skin). On my viewing, there would appear … Continue reading
Lots of twisting and turning around the world: in Birmingham, in Santiago, and in Melbourne. In Birmingham, the League of Gentlemen have been busy defending England from Muslim hordes. The Gentlemen deny being racist, or fascist, or right-wing – [Lady] … Continue reading