- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Andrew Sanders on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- Mike Ballard on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- jacko on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- Jamie (Melbourne) on slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Tag Archives: Chrysi Avyi
The Australia First Party (AF), a White nationalist/neo-fascist party, has been mentioned a few times in the media recently, chiefly on account of its organisation of a rally in Brisbane on May 2 in solidarity with the Greek neo-Nazi party … Continue reading
Approximately 14 nazis attended the failed Australia First/Golden Dawn rally in Brisbane on Friday. Below are photos of those who attended. Three other nazis — sporting nazi t-shirts — also attended, and apparently tried to attach themselves to a union … Continue reading
The Brisbane branch of the Australia First Party (AF) tried to hold a rally, march and picket today in support of their comrades in the Greek Golden Dawn (GD) party. Sadly, despite calling upon every other nazi and White supremacist … Continue reading
I wrote an article for New Matilda. You can read it here. If you’re in Brisbane and would like to oppose Golden Dawn and neo-Nazism, the nazis are organising a rally and march on Friday, May 2 — counter-action is … Continue reading
In brief: On Sunday evening (April 13) 60 Minutes broadcast ‘Greek Tragedy: The rise of Europe’s neo-Nazis’ on the sudden popularity of the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn organisation in Greece. In cooperation with local fascists in the Australia First Party, GD … Continue reading
Above : Cover of Χρυσή Αυγή (Golden Dawn) magazine, 2007. On Friday, May 2 members of the Brisbane branch of the Australia First Party (AF) have organised a march and rally with local supporters of the Greek neo-Nazi organisation Golden … Continue reading
I wrote an article for overland on Golden Dawn in Australia. You can read it here. Note that Golden Dawn have recently taken to meeting at Degani cafe in Northcote:
[Update : Account in English on Athens Indymedia here; The Greek Neo-Nazis of Golden Dawn – No Pasaran?, Interview with Dimitris Psarras, the author of the Greek “Black Book of Chrysi Avghi (Golden Dawn)”.] Last night 34 year-old Pavlos Fyssas … Continue reading
antifa notes (september 15, 2013) : Australia First, Blood & Honour/Southern Cross Hammerskins, Golden Dawn, Right Wing Resistance NZ (RWRNZ) …
The neo-fascist Australia First Party (which the Wikleaks Party preferred to the Greens in the NSW Senate race) took part in the federal election last Saturday. Results for the party were negligible, with some small segment of its votes presumably … Continue reading