- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- Solidarity with #OccupyDandenong : Family & Community BBQ : Saturday, January 31
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
Tag Archives: English Defence League
E E EDL (ROFLMAO) Poor little Tommy Robinson (aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon), leader of the drunken mob known as the English Defence League, is currently being held captive by the British state. According to the E E EDL, Tommy is a … Continue reading
LOL. The EDL held a small, largely static demo in London on September 3, prevented from marching through Tower Hamlets by several thousand police. Something like 1,000 or so patriots attended, considerably less than the many thousands the EDL claimed … Continue reading
[Via Django @ libcom] Alleged murderer Anders Behring Breivik appears to have ties with the “I must say I am very impressed with how quickly they have grown” E E EDL. (Note that the A A ADL is assembling in … Continue reading
Oh noes! The keyboard warriors of the Australian Defence League are really upset. This follows the decision by a whinging pommy bastard aka EDL fuehrer Tommy Robinson/Stephen Yaxley-Lennon to support some recent upstart Internet heroes over and above some virtual … Continue reading
Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; / The British far right begat the EDL; and the EDL begat the SDL and their brethren (the WDL, the ADL and the DDL). They also … Continue reading
Demotix: A protest by the English Defence League was held in Amsterdam today in support of Geert Wilders of the PVV (Party of Freedom). Although only around 20 protesters showed up, a large police presence was evident. Amsterdam, Netherlands. Other … Continue reading
The semi-fictitious ‘Australian Defence League’ (ADL) — yet another bastard offspring of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon‘s ‘English Defence League’ (EDL) — claims to be organising a rally @ the Sydney Opera House on Saturday, October 9 as part of a generally shambolic … Continue reading
Update : EDL demonstration in Dudley, Russell Pollar @ Demotix. The EDL is unhappy about the construction of a mosque in Dudley, one which they claim is being financed with funds from Saudi Arabia, and hence likely to support the … Continue reading
So the English Defence League (EDL) held a rally in Stoke-On-Trent this weekend (Caturday January 23). Between 300 (Press Association) and 1,500 (BBC) came out to play, UAF assembled 300 in opposition, and the police arrested 15 (or possibly 5 … Continue reading
Or so says the Australian Defence League (ADL). Lucky whales. The Mother Country continues to inspire The Colonies. See : It’s Official: ‘Chicks in Bikinis’ prefer Beaches to Mosques (December 10, 2006) | Birmingham Santiago Melbourne (September 6, 2009) | … Continue reading