- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- Solidarity with #OccupyDandenong : Family & Community BBQ : Saturday, January 31
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
Tag Archives: Felicity Ann Ryder
Yeah so ASIO’s been poking about the place, apparently in connection to some monkey business in Mexico back in July. Well, that’s according to Philip Dorling anyways (who’s no stranger to ASIO himself): ASIO probes link to bomber The Age … Continue reading
FWIW, here’s a translation of an article that appeared in Chilean media. Published on July 14, it mistakenly claims that Felicity was arrested by Mexican police, and attempts to link her to various shenanigans in Pinochet’s former *cough* stompem ground. … Continue reading
fe·lic·i·ty/fəˈlisitē/ Noun: Intense happiness. The ability to find appropriate expression for one’s thoughts. FYI, a letter from Felicity Ann Ryder is circulating on the ah, Internets. Liberación Total (Carta de la compañera Felicity Ryder desde algun lugar fuera de las … Continue reading
A brief update on Felicity‘s situation. According to El Universal, and contrary to other reports (example), Felicity has not been arrested but rather is being sought by police, to which end a warrant has been issued for her arrest by … Continue reading
Joint statement of anarchist collectives and organizations in solidarity with Mario López (July 2, 2012)
[Original, Spanish-language source here.] Joint statement of anarchist collectives and organizations in solidarity with Mario López July 2, 2012 In the early morning of June 27 there was an explosion on the streets of Vicente Guerrero and Londres, in Del … Continue reading
Fairfax is today carrying a story about an Australian, Felicity Ann Ryder, who — based on reports in Mexican media — may have been arrested by Mexican authorities for alleged involvement in a bombing campaign in Mexico City. A Mexican, … Continue reading