- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- Solidarity with #OccupyDandenong : Family & Community BBQ : Saturday, January 31
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
Tag Archives: Jock Palfreeman
Update (July 29, 2014) : Sadly, Patriots in Adelaide failed to turn up (their clown car broke down); antifascists had a nice picnic and a kick of the footy instead. In Sydney, half-a-dozen or so bozos belonging to Nicholas Hunter … Continue reading
[Below is an account by Jock Palfreeman of recent assaults by Sofia prison guards on imprisoned asylum seekers and others. On July 25 NYC ABC is holding a meeting to discuss Jock’s case; on July 27 MAC is holding a … Continue reading
Update (July 10, 2014) : Source : Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project. In a few weeks time there will be a series of actions in support of imprisoned Australian Jock Palfreeman. Jock is currently serving a 20-year sentence in … Continue reading
Antifascists in the United States are organising A DAY OF SOLIDARITY WITH ANTIFASCIST PRISONER JOCK PALFREEMAN to take place on July 25. For more details, please see the Torch network website.
The Australian doing hard time overseas (no, it’s not Schapelle) Andy Fleming Crikey November 13, 2013 Jock Palfreeman (pictured), a 26-year-old Australian serving a 20-year sentence for murder in Sofia Central Prison, Bulgaria, is not a household name in Australia. … Continue reading
Jock Palfreeman is a young Australian currently serving a 20-year prison term in Sofia, Bulgaria. In 2009, under highly dubious circumstances, he was convicted of murder. You can read more about his case in Belinda Hawkin’s book Every Parent’s Nightmare … Continue reading
[START COMMUNIQUE] On the 9/7/2013 the Head Prosecutor of Bulgaria rejected Australia’s request to transfer me to serve my sentence in Australia. His excuses can be summarized into 3 major points: 1. Bad prison conduct; 2. Not served enough time … Continue reading
Jock Palfreeman is a young Australian currently serving a 20-year sentence for murder in Sofia, Bulgaria. I’ve been following Jock’s case since December 2007 when he was first accused. His account of the events surrounding Andrei Monov’s tragic death has … Continue reading
Golden Showers Y’know, when it comes to the response by some local Greek community leaders to the emergence of Golden Dawn in Melbourne, I’m honestly somewhat surprised. According to a number of anti-fascists who attended Greek independence day celebrations this … Continue reading
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RALLY SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY MARCH 14 HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Rally for Jock Palfreeman! Thursday, March 14, 12.30-1.30pm Outside Bob Carr’s electorate office 4-6 Bligh St, Sydney CBD Infos : Pip 0412 139 968 See also : … Continue reading