- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Andrew Sanders on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- Mike Ballard on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- jacko on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- Jamie (Melbourne) on slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Tag Archives: Julian Assange
Revealed: Assange knee-deep in failed WikiLeaks preference deals Andrew Crook Crikey August 30, 2013 A damning internal email trail from inside the WikiLeaks Party has revealed that Ecuadorian Embassy recluse Julian Assange was intimately involved in the Senate preference debacle … Continue reading
Chiefly for my own benefit… On August 20, 2010 two women, Anna Ardin and Sofia Wilén, attended the Klara police station in Stockholm where they were interviewed by Swedish police. Their statements form the basis of possible charges of rape … Continue reading
There’s a rally in support of Julian Assange this weekend. Where : State Library, Swanston Street, Melbourne When : Midday, Sunday, July 1 Following his fail in the UK courts, Assange is currently attempting to start a new life as … Continue reading
Introduction On November 28, 2010 WikiLeaks—in conjunction with other major media organisations—began publishing classified United States diplomatic cables, detailing correspondence between the US State Department and its diplomatic missions around the world. The publication of these cables has had an … Continue reading
From the Department of Julia Gillard Can’t Say How WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Has Broken the Law: Australia Australia Australia is now in a much much much better position to defend working families working families working families from Julian Assange … Continue reading
Operation: Payback seems to be having some effect. The website belonging to Stockholm law firm Borgstrom and Bostrom is refusing to answer any questions, and while there are (allegedly) some things money can’t buy / for everything else, there’s MasterCard… … Continue reading
…and elsewhere. Defend Assange and WikiLeaks on Human Rights Day in Melbourne WHEN : 4:30pm, Friday, December 10 WHERE: State Library Lawns Julian Assange has been arrested in London. Join the protest to defend Assange and WikiLeaks on Human Rights … Continue reading
“I absolutely condemn the placement of this information on the WikiLeaks website – it’s a grossly irresponsible thing to do and an illegal thing to do.”
Update : D’oh! PM tanks at home, Shaun Carney, The Age, December 11, 2010. Assange arrested by UK police. What’s worse, this information is being mirrored on over 9,000 sites! Not. Happy. Julian.