- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Todd on T.H.U.G.
- Brunatny Świt & Co – Export greckiego nazizmu | Stop Nacjonalizmowi on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- Clark Kent on Brendon O’Connell and The Campaign to Free Martin Bryant
- In Defence Of #Anarchism: Tearing Down The Links To The Butchers Of #ISIL [New Matilda]
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
Tag Archives: Killdozer
zero one A Guy Just Drove A Tractor Over Seven Cop Cars In Vermont “A Vermont resident just took to a farm tractor and ran over seven police cruisers. We spoke to police and they currently have “no idea why” … Continue reading
I say… it’s magick! Has Kerry the Nazi cast a spell, or are our media watchdogs just incompetent? Reading the Maps April 16, 2010 Late last year the Broadcasting Standards Authority bewildered observers by upholding a couple of thoroughly spurious … Continue reading
Killdozer was notable for its slow, grinding song structures and blackly, humorous lyrics, growled ominously by singer/guitarist Michael Gerald at the top of his lungs. Many of their songs were disturbing narratives of small-town life gone awry, and later had … Continue reading