- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- Clark Kent on Brendon O’Connell and The Campaign to Free Martin Bryant
- patrick on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Keith johnson on Volksfront Australia : Back With A Bang!
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
Tag Archives: Mario Antonio López Hernández
[Below is a slightly wonky translation of a letter by Mario Antonio López Hernández, an anarchist prisoner in Mexico. Mexican authorities accuse him of various crimes related to some incidents in late June involving damage to corporate and state property … Continue reading
FWIW, here’s a translation of an article that appeared in Chilean media. Published on July 14, it mistakenly claims that Felicity was arrested by Mexican police, and attempts to link her to various shenanigans in Pinochet’s former *cough* stompem ground. … Continue reading
[Original, Spanish-language source here.] Statement from compañero Mario López Hello dear comrades, as you already will know (inside and outside of Mexico) I find myself hospitalized due to injuries to my shin, leg, and right arm. At the moment I’m … Continue reading
Joint statement of anarchist collectives and organizations in solidarity with Mario López (July 2, 2012)
[Original, Spanish-language source here.] Joint statement of anarchist collectives and organizations in solidarity with Mario López July 2, 2012 In the early morning of June 27 there was an explosion on the streets of Vicente Guerrero and Londres, in Del … Continue reading
Fairfax is today carrying a story about an Australian, Felicity Ann Ryder, who — based on reports in Mexican media — may have been arrested by Mexican authorities for alleged involvement in a bombing campaign in Mexico City. A Mexican, … Continue reading