- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Tag Archives: Mario Antonio López Hernández
[Below is a slightly wonky translation of a letter by Mario Antonio López Hernández, an anarchist prisoner in Mexico. Mexican authorities accuse him of various crimes related to some incidents in late June involving damage to corporate and state property … Continue reading
FWIW, here’s a translation of an article that appeared in Chilean media. Published on July 14, it mistakenly claims that Felicity was arrested by Mexican police, and attempts to link her to various shenanigans in Pinochet’s former *cough* stompem ground. … Continue reading
[Original, Spanish-language source here.] Statement from compañero Mario López Hello dear comrades, as you already will know (inside and outside of Mexico) I find myself hospitalized due to injuries to my shin, leg, and right arm. At the moment I’m … Continue reading
Joint statement of anarchist collectives and organizations in solidarity with Mario López (July 2, 2012)
[Original, Spanish-language source here.] Joint statement of anarchist collectives and organizations in solidarity with Mario López July 2, 2012 In the early morning of June 27 there was an explosion on the streets of Vicente Guerrero and Londres, in Del … Continue reading
Fairfax is today carrying a story about an Australian, Felicity Ann Ryder, who — based on reports in Mexican media — may have been arrested by Mexican authorities for alleged involvement in a bombing campaign in Mexico City. A Mexican, … Continue reading