- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Andrew Sanders on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- Mike Ballard on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- jacko on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- Jamie (Melbourne) on slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Tag Archives: Mario Antonio López Hernández
[Below is a slightly wonky translation of a letter by Mario Antonio López Hernández, an anarchist prisoner in Mexico. Mexican authorities accuse him of various crimes related to some incidents in late June involving damage to corporate and state property … Continue reading
FWIW, here’s a translation of an article that appeared in Chilean media. Published on July 14, it mistakenly claims that Felicity was arrested by Mexican police, and attempts to link her to various shenanigans in Pinochet’s former *cough* stompem ground. … Continue reading
[Original, Spanish-language source here.] Statement from compañero Mario López Hello dear comrades, as you already will know (inside and outside of Mexico) I find myself hospitalized due to injuries to my shin, leg, and right arm. At the moment I’m … Continue reading
Joint statement of anarchist collectives and organizations in solidarity with Mario López (July 2, 2012)
[Original, Spanish-language source here.] Joint statement of anarchist collectives and organizations in solidarity with Mario López July 2, 2012 In the early morning of June 27 there was an explosion on the streets of Vicente Guerrero and Londres, in Del … Continue reading
Fairfax is today carrying a story about an Australian, Felicity Ann Ryder, who — based on reports in Mexican media — may have been arrested by Mexican authorities for alleged involvement in a bombing campaign in Mexico City. A Mexican, … Continue reading