- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Solidarity with #OccupyDandenong : Family & Community BBQ : Saturday, January 31
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
Tag Archives: national anarchism
So I wrote another thing for New Matilda, this time on nazisinstraya. You can read it here. That’s all for now.
Update (February 19) : The venue for Wilders’ trouble-making in Melbourne on Tuesday, February 19 is La Mirage Reception & Convention Centre, 210 Hume Highway, Somerton. The venue can be contacted on (03) 9305 4855. A picket is being held … Continue reading
RRTAA! Two weeks ago in Sydney, a small group of White-nationalists-in-anarchist-drag rocked up to a rally against the latest Israeli attack on Gaza (aka ‘Operation Pillar of Defense’, November 17). Armed with banners, Anonymous masks and bizarro political merch (branded … Continue reading
I’m not quite sure where to start. Perhaps at the beginning. “Andrew Yeoman” is the pseudonym used by San Francisco-based White supremacist Andrew White. White is the subject of an article in the SF Weekly. To be precise, ‘Local Idiot … Continue reading
Robert Rodriguez’s new Mexploitation film Machete is apparently causing a whole lotta butthurt among White supremacists in the U$A. In response to its release, one group, known as BANANAs, declared its intention to protest the film’s opening, armed with flyers… … Continue reading
Dee and Kelsey are two anarchists what got arrested on May Day after encountering some White supremacist BANANAs. The BANANAs‘ comrades in the San Francisco police subsequently arrested Dee and Kelsey, and the pair have each apparently been charged with … Continue reading
Update : antifa notes (february 12, 2011) : BANANAs & Dresden. Police in San Francisco have charged two people with the crimes of assault with a deadly weapon, robbery, and conspiracy, after an altercation involving some anti-fascists and members of … Continue reading
Berlin The Capital and the May Day Riots | People & Politics: “On May 1, the whole of Germany’s eyes will be on the district of Kreuzberg, traditionally the center of the annual May Day riots. This year, left-wing activists … Continue reading
Update : Far right attempts to hijack internet censorship rally, Alex Bainbridge, Green Left Weekly, March 13, 2010. Fascist bookseller Pedro Varela may be in trouble in Spain, but books for sale through the Australian neo-Nazi mail order 9 percent … Continue reading