- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Solidarity with #OccupyDandenong : Family & Community BBQ : Saturday, January 31
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
Tag Archives: New Zealand National Front
Update (October 28) : Yuri Makarov provides a first-hand account of the bonehead assembly in Wellington in Ignorance is a bliss they said. See also : Families reel over Jewish grave vandalism, TVNZ, October 20, 2012 | National Front rally … Continue reading
FTR. The murky politics of the Right John McCrone The Press (Christchurch) [December 2009] The country’s hardcore Right-wing factions look like they mean business. It’s just that their business never gets off the ground. JOHN McCRONE reports. With a slightly … Continue reading
Whoever said love conquers all? Split for Far Right boss Karla Akuhata and Tim Hume Waikato Times October 27, 2009 A former National Front member’s fairytale marriage to a Waikato woman is over as he ramps up his involvement in … Continue reading
Heil Hutt Park Top 10 Holiday Park! Fence tagging sparks call to ban [F]ront Stacey Wood The Dominion Post October 26, 2009 Eastbourne couple Geoff and Gwyn Morphew don’t care if the Right-wing [sic] National Front and their mates are … Continue reading
From the Department Of Knock Me Down With A Feather comes shocking stunning news both shocking and stunning: Far-right leader Kyle Chapman returns Tim Hume Sunday Star Times October 25, 2009 The face of the far-right fringe has reverted to … Continue reading
The New Zealand National Front held their annual ‘Can you wave a flag in public?’ rally today in Wellington. Somewhere between 25 and 40 members of the Master Race demonstrated their prowess at standing around and waving flags to a … Continue reading
Escape to the peace of spacious grounds and mature trees. After spending a busy day visiting the attractions of Wellington, such as Te Papa, the waterfront, cafés, restaurants, theatres, government buildings, and so much more … including waving flags at … Continue reading
“The kids learnt their lesson- will the adults?” Stolen from Fight dem back! The NZNF are gathering in Wellington this weekend to wave flags and to celebrate Kyle Chapman‘s “retirement” from Nazi politics earlier this year. The publication earlier this … Continue reading