- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Todd on T.H.U.G.
- Brunatny Świt & Co – Export greckiego nazizmu | Stop Nacjonalizmowi on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- Clark Kent on Brendon O’Connell and The Campaign to Free Martin Bryant
- In Defence Of #Anarchism: Tearing Down The Links To The Butchers Of #ISIL [New Matilda]
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
Tag Archives: Peter Watson
The Mad Monk is Australia’s NEW! Prime Minister. HUZZAH! Five days after polling closed, here’s the results obtained by the far right. [NB. FINAL results will not be available for some days; I'll update the numbers periodically.] Australia First Party … Continue reading
Oh dear. I wasn’t going to write another post just yet but the decision by the WikiLeaks Party (WLP) to preference the Australia First Party ahead of the Greens in the NSW Senate contest [PDF] is I think noteworthy. So … Continue reading
Above : Peter Watson holds a copy of his zine The Spearhead (Warwick Daily News). *sigh* Given the nature of much of the media commentary that’s been generated in the wake of his forced resignation from the ALP, there’s likely … Continue reading
Stone the bloody crows. FTR, Peter Watson’s comments on homosexuality and paedophilia — as made famous in a Courier Mail report — were originally published as a comment on my blog on March 26, 2009 (not 2007 as some media … Continue reading