- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Janne Laycock on Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- Michael on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Rashid on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- john adam sykes on antifa notes (march 20, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia
- okwhynot on Let’s Hurry! Or We’ll Miss The Public Lynching!
- @ndy on Rape in Australia: highest reported number of rapes by men of women per capita in the world?
- Pinkpisces on G20: Three G20 protesters granted bail
- Peter Marshall on Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- ishkabibbul on Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
- Rally Against #Racism, #Melbourne, Saturday April 4
- antifa notes (march 20, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia
- Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- Reclaim Australia Brisbane Counter-Rally
- “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- The Great Aussie Patriot is A Big Fat Silly
- slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- Shermon Burgess/The Great Aussie Patriot + neo-Nazis = The Hunt for Andy Fleming
Tag Archives: Right Wing Resistance New Zealand
Whoever said love conquers all? Split for Far Right boss Karla Akuhata and Tim Hume Waikato Times October 27, 2009 A former National Front member’s fairytale marriage to a Waikato woman is over as he ramps up his involvement in … Continue reading
From the Department Of Knock Me Down With A Feather comes shocking stunning news both shocking and stunning: Far-right leader Kyle Chapman returns Tim Hume Sunday Star Times October 25, 2009 The face of the far-right fringe has reverted to … Continue reading
RRTAA! In exilent and exciting news, former ‘National Front New Zealand’ Fuehrer Kyle ‘The Pieman’ Chapman is further reinforcing his retirement from racist, right-wing politics by organising a contingent belonging to ‘Right Wing Resistance New Zealand’ (RWRNZ) to march on … Continue reading
Uh-oh spagetti-o: New Zealand Flag Day is in October and this year, like last year, Kiwi nutzis will be assembling en masse to rally ’round the flag. 1. The New Zealand Flag is the symbol of the realm government and … Continue reading