- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- The red and black juggalo on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
- Far right, post-siege …
Tag Archives: RWRNZ
Update (October 28) : Yuri Makarov provides a first-hand account of the bonehead assembly in Wellington in Ignorance is a bliss they said. See also : Families reel over Jewish grave vandalism, TVNZ, October 20, 2012 | National Front rally … Continue reading
Pot-bellied Mormon Kyle Chapman led some 100 or so neo-Nazis and White nationalist liquorice all-sorts (mostly boneheads) in a march in Christchurch on Saturday, March 24 as part of ‘White Pride World Wide Day’ celebrations. Much smaller groups assembled in … Continue reading
LOL. Kiwi fascist Kyle Chapman and some of his kameraden belonging to Right Wing Resistance New Zealand (RWRNZ) gate-crashed an election meeting in Christchurch last Thursday. New Zealand goes to the poles next Thursday. Oddly enough, TVNZ (‘Thugs’ say debate … Continue reading
Ding ding! Over in New Zealand/Aotearoa Kyle Chapman, leader of the neo-Nazi skinhead group ‘Right Wing Resistance New Zealand’ (RWRNZ), is busy capitalising on the publicity surrounding the group’s latest propaganda campaign, one which centres on the distribution of flyers … Continue reading
Above : Kyle Chapman, fuehrer of RWRNZ, welcomes Canadian Holocaust denialist Paul Fromm to New Zealand, December 2010. Fromm’s tour was organised by the Australia First Party. Right Wing Resistance New Zealand (RWRNZ) is veteran Kiwi fascist Kyle Chapman‘s latest … Continue reading