- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- The red and black juggalo on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- Libertarian Socialist Revolution in Syria is Being Ignored By the Media. Inform Yourself | Official site of DJ Michael Heath on Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- @ndy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- Uschi on That’s Melbourne!
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- @ndy on Comments / Contact
- homerhussein on Comments / Contact
- peter turton on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
- Far right, post-siege …
- Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
Tag Archives: slackbastard
I should probably go write an article or something. In the meantime, have some Red Fang.
I wrote an article for Overland on anonymity, antifascism, blogging and so on. You can read it here.
A dear friend of mine recently asked me to provide them with a list of my contributions to other sites and to articles in which I receive a mention.* I compiled a list and thought I may as well publish … Continue reading
I did an interview with vice. You can read it here. A few comments: • “Trolling” isn’t the most accurate term to describe my blogging and other activity aimed at the far right but hashtag whatever. • FightDemBack! deserves some … Continue reading
As I grow older I see clearly and distinctly what is right and wrong in our way of life and how ridiculous is everything not achieved with one’s own blood and one’s own soul and everything not infused with love. … Continue reading
A Twitter War broke out recently concerning the use of the term ‘hysterical’. In brief, Justin Shaw of The King’s Tribune wrote an article on pornography in which he referred to the “hysterical screeches” made by the “Anti-Pornography Activist, Lecturer, … Continue reading
Go ahead. Make my day. Again.
Back in September 2008, Dave The Communist aimed a Dialectical Raygun at my head and challenged me to explain why I was intent on driving down the road marked Apolitical Critique. 17 months later, I decided to start a Facebook … Continue reading