- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- @ndy on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- ablokeimet on antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- ablokeimet on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- One Chicama on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- Butt Darling on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- Futilitarian on Chomsky on Gaza conflict
- Peter on NZ Police “terror” affidavit published online
- Butt Darling on antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- ablokeimet on Chomsky on Gaza conflict
- andy on ‘Home Sweet Squat’
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- antifa notes (august 7, 2014)
- God Hates Fags (et al) : World Congress of Families conference, August 30
- The SUWA Show, July 25 w Antony Loewenstein
- Fourth Annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair : August 9, 2014
- antifa notes (july 21, 2014) : protest and counter-protest, ADE, SYD …
- Continued Assaults on Asylum Seekers in Sofia Central Prison
- Chomsky on Gaza conflict
Tag Archives: slackbastard
I should probably go write an article or something. In the meantime, have some Red Fang.
I wrote an article for Overland on anonymity, antifascism, blogging and so on. You can read it here.
A dear friend of mine recently asked me to provide them with a list of my contributions to other sites and to articles in which I receive a mention.* I compiled a list and thought I may as well publish … Continue reading
I did an interview with vice. You can read it here. A few comments: • “Trolling” isn’t the most accurate term to describe my blogging and other activity aimed at the far right but hashtag whatever. • FightDemBack! deserves some … Continue reading
As I grow older I see clearly and distinctly what is right and wrong in our way of life and how ridiculous is everything not achieved with one’s own blood and one’s own soul and everything not infused with love. … Continue reading
A Twitter War broke out recently concerning the use of the term ‘hysterical’. In brief, Justin Shaw of The King’s Tribune wrote an article on pornography in which he referred to the “hysterical screeches” made by the “Anti-Pornography Activist, Lecturer, … Continue reading
Go ahead. Make my day. Again.
Back in September 2008, Dave The Communist aimed a Dialectical Raygun at my head and challenged me to explain why I was intent on driving down the road marked Apolitical Critique. 17 months later, I decided to start a Facebook … Continue reading