- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- Clark Kent on Brendon O’Connell and The Campaign to Free Martin Bryant
- patrick on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Keith johnson on Volksfront Australia : Back With A Bang!
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
Tag Archives: Socialist Alternative
On August 29, my favourite Tory politician (and federal education minister) Christopher Pyne wrote an article for Uncle Rupert’s The Australian decrying anti-Semitism on Australian university campuses and identifying the neo-Cliffite political organisation Socialist Alternative as a major culprit. Subsequently, … Continue reading →
Yo Gabba Gabba wrote me to say he couldn’t find Socialist Alternative leader Mick Armstrong’s statement in response to a disturbance at an anti-G20 rally in Melbourne in November 2006. Given also the recent stoopid regarding the G20 meeting in … Continue reading →
A critic sent me the above image to accompany the launch of a new fortnightly newspaper, Red Flag. Produced by Socialist Alternative, “a revolutionary Marxist organisation” (with many hundreds of members it is, perhaps, apart from Socialist Alliance, the largest … Continue reading →
An innocuous building for so monumental a task! behind iron gates & anonymous windows technicians in white smocks toil like busy little bees investigating in electromicroscopic detail the vinegrated cerebrums of late soviet luminaries to determine what made their heads … Continue reading →
Clenched fist salute to Axeris; here are some links to blah blah blah about unity (RSP+SAlt=SAlt) on the Australian (Marxist) left. Note that at their weekend conference, SAlt agreed that the RSP was tops and could totally join them. • … Continue reading →
Recently (November 22), ‘Socialist Alternative’ published an article by Louise O’Shea titled ‘Jill Meagher, Reclaim the Night and the political right’. The article attempts to mount an argument, seemingly directed at other segments of the Australian left, regarding the public … Continue reading →
not really a post so much as a note to self: a SAlt member has written an article examining the public reaction to the rape and murder of jill meagher in melbourne in september. it’s a bit controversial. according to … Continue reading →
Presumably stung into action by Socialist Alternative’s publication (September 25) of a love letter (September 15) from Socialist Alliance, the Revolutionary Socialist Party has hit back (October 2) with a tawdry letter of its own, one which suggests that things … Continue reading →
0. A slightly random assortment of links and lamentations partly prompted by Landeryou labelling this blog as lefty inre Gerry Hand (and Lindsay Tanner). 1. “[Lindsay Tanner's] predecessor in the federal seat of Melbourne, Gerry Hand, spent decades denouncing Indonesia … Continue reading →
This is what happens when I’m not paying attention. Barely have I recovered from the fact that a card-carrying Communist has been elected to local council in Sydney when I discover that the Revolutionary Socialist Party (RSP), born in 2008 … Continue reading →