- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
- Far right, post-siege …
Tag Archives: Spartacism
The Spartacists rejected the claim. Awesome! Courtesy of AA, I’ve discovered that one of my favourite Tory ex-student politicians/Victorian Liberal Party powerbroker, Michael Kroger, is a leftist trainspotter! The Man About Town has been gracing the pages of Uncle Rupert‘s … Continue reading
Paul Norton — among other things a bourgeois Green opposed to the formation of a revolutionary, internationalist workers party and unable and unwilling to defend the Chinese deformed workers state — has written a scurrilous attack upon The Spartacist League … Continue reading
Singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, choreographer, actor, businessman, “King of Pop” — and Philosopher King — Michael Jackson is dead. The intellectual legacy of Michael Jackson is complex and controversial. Best known as the author of Off the Wall and … Continue reading