- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Tag Archives: Trot Guide
Update : The Tories won. In Fremantle, SA candidate Sanna Andrew currently has 1.1% of the vote; in Perth, Farida Iqbal got 0.9% of the vote (155 votes), a few hundred less but a better percentage than she gained in … Continue reading
Straya OK, so The Chinese may reckon that 2013 is The Year of The Snake but I reckon it may be The Year of The Trot. Want evidence? See the following: Yes that’s right: the leader of the God Delusional … Continue reading
SA & SP I’m excited! In a breakthrough for the pseudo-socialist Socialist Alliance (SA), Sue Bolton has been elected to Moreland Council! Sue becomes SA’s second local councillor, joining Sam Wainwright in Fremantle. In Yarra Council, the Labor-loyal reformist left … Continue reading
Due to popular demand, I thought it was about time I updated Trot Guide — “an overview of the current state-of-play on the Australian far left” — for the year 2012. In truth, there’s not a great deal to add … Continue reading
For 120 years Labor has been the force of fairness, equality and reform in Australia. LOL. Unusually, newly-elected Campbell Newman “pledged last night his new, overwhelmingly powerful government would conduct itself with humility, grace and dignity” rather than pride, awkwardness … Continue reading
First, congratulations to Paul Howes (and David Feeney and Bill Shorten and Don Farrell and Karl Bitar and Bill Ludwig and Steve Hutchins and Mark Bishop and Mark Arbib) and the NSW Labor Right on a successful campaign. Were it … Continue reading