- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Michael on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Rashid on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- john adam sykes on antifa notes (march 20, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia
- okwhynot on Let’s Hurry! Or We’ll Miss The Public Lynching!
- @ndy on Rape in Australia: highest reported number of rapes by men of women per capita in the world?
- Pinkpisces on G20: Three G20 protesters granted bail
- Peter Marshall on Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- ishkabibbul on Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- Bob on Rape in Australia: highest reported number of rapes by men of women per capita in the world?
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
- Rally Against #Racism, #Melbourne, Saturday April 4
- antifa notes (march 20, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia
- Reclaim Australia Sydney Counter-Rally
- Reclaim Australia Brisbane Counter-Rally
- “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- The Great Aussie Patriot is A Big Fat Silly
- slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- Shermon Burgess/The Great Aussie Patriot + neo-Nazis = The Hunt for Andy Fleming
Tag Archives: Wikileaks
Revealed: Assange knee-deep in failed WikiLeaks preference deals Andrew Crook Crikey August 30, 2013 A damning internal email trail from inside the WikiLeaks Party has revealed that Ecuadorian Embassy recluse Julian Assange was intimately involved in the Senate preference debacle … Continue reading
Update : Statement of Resignation from Wikileaks Party National Council by Daniel Mathews. Leslie Cannold has been interviewed about her resignation on JJJ’s Hack here; a statement from others to resign from the Party — including Council members Sam Castro, … Continue reading
Oh dear. I wasn’t going to write another post just yet but the decision by the WikiLeaks Party (WLP) to preference the Australia First Party ahead of the Greens in the NSW Senate contest [PDF] is I think noteworthy. So … Continue reading
Chiefly for my own benefit… On August 20, 2010 two women, Anna Ardin and Sofia Wilén, attended the Klara police station in Stockholm where they were interviewed by Swedish police. Their statements form the basis of possible charges of rape … Continue reading
There’s a rally in support of Julian Assange this weekend. Where : State Library, Swanston Street, Melbourne When : Midday, Sunday, July 1 Following his fail in the UK courts, Assange is currently attempting to start a new life as … Continue reading
Introduction On November 28, 2010 WikiLeaks—in conjunction with other major media organisations—began publishing classified United States diplomatic cables, detailing correspondence between the US State Department and its diplomatic missions around the world. The publication of these cables has had an … Continue reading
one Lunch with Arbib at Azuma’s in Sydney. It’s interesting to listen to these machine guys: they live in a world of non-stop political manoeuvres and gossip, no structured thoughts about making society better. Their only points of reference in … Continue reading
Operation: Payback seems to be having some effect. The website belonging to Stockholm law firm Borgstrom and Bostrom is refusing to answer any questions, and while there are (allegedly) some things money can’t buy / for everything else, there’s MasterCard… … Continue reading
“I absolutely condemn the placement of this information on the WikiLeaks website – it’s a grossly irresponsible thing to do and an illegal thing to do.”
Update : D’oh! PM tanks at home, Shaun Carney, The Age, December 11, 2010. Assange arrested by UK police. What’s worse, this information is being mirrored on over 9,000 sites! Not. Happy. Julian.
Apparently, this is A Big Deal (although not all agree), the principle being, if The Richest Man On The Planet had nothing to hide, why did Microsoft, inter alia, kill Cryptome? Recently released documents, 24. Feb. 2010: Cryptome.org takedown: Global … Continue reading